Can I make a bot?

Addeboi

I started to program at the age of 12. Editing other people's paints etc and making them look better lol

Then I started to look at the code and understand what the pieces of code did. I was a real noob. 1-2 years later I began to look into more in-depth programming such as application development and scripts.

If you really want to understand java and the basic concepts of programming, read the basic java tutorials found here. Also, math helps a lot so if you're good at math, programming shouldn't be that difficult for you. :)

Honestly even though Java is what you would need for scripting on OSBot, I'd start with something easier like HTML. Once you understand that move onto a little Javascript until you get comfortable with functions, and then after go to Java.

Yes you can hop right into Java but for me personally it was a lot easier to learn because I had a small background in Javascript. It's still overwhelming but it was easier for me to grasp.

Hello, I'm 15 years old with no education or knowledge of scripting

There is no possible way you can make a bot

Wrong.

Do you know how hard it is to make a bot? The coding required to make OSBot is insane. If he has no prior knowledge of coding, it will take him years to make a bot.

Edited by Zappa

Wrong.

Do you know how hard it is to make a bot? The coding required to make OSBot is insane. If he has no prior knowledge of coding, it will take him years to make a bot.

this is not true i didnt know almost anything about scripting just 2 weeks ago and now im getitng ready to release my third script id say if your otivated go for it and if you need any help add me

Wrong.

this is not true i didnt know almost anything about scripting just 2 weeks ago and now im getitng ready to release my third script id say if your otivated go for it and if you need any help add me

He said he wants to make a bot, not a script...

Wrong.

Script != Bot

Wrong.

Script != Bot

That's what I am saying :P