Osbot.

LiquidMetal

This tutorial is going to cover absolutely everything you need to know about botting with Osbot.

Was this thread useful? helpful? Like it to show your thanks. 

Outline

1 - Client

1.1 - Downloading the Bot

1.2 - Adding scripts both SDN & Local

1.3 - Getting your client ready to bot

1.31 - Adding accounts

1.32 - Breaking

1.33 - Low cpu

2 - Botting smart

2.1 - What is botting smart?

2.2 - How do I bot smart?

2.21 - Using Breaks

2.22 - LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

2.23 - Do your research

2.3 - botting smart for mains

2.31 - recommendations for main botting

3 - Useful botting threads

1 - Client

1.1 - Downloading the Bot

The newest version of the bot will always be available at The home page. Once there, scroll to the bottom and at the right you'll see the qyhbx2.jpg button. Click this and you're now downloading the bot. I suggest putting it on your desktop for easy access. 

1.2 - Adding scripts both SDN & Local

Now, I could explain how to do all of it in this thread, however catastrophe already has a thread and video where he explains this quite well, so please check out his thread How to download the client and add scripts both local & SDN

1.3 - Getting your client ready to Bot

This section will cover things such as adding accounts, using breaks, and toggling low cpu.

1.31 - Adding Accounts

To add an account, first click the 296gggz.jpg button on your client. After you've done so, click the 14bkcvn.jpg button. On the right side of the page please enter in all the details for you account. This will allow your bot to bypass your bank pin, and log back in after breaking, which we'll get too shortly. When adding your username and password, make sure the username you enter is the one you use to log-in. For a lot of accounts, this will be an email rather than their actual username. The experience reward option is used for when you bot acquired a lamp from a random event, this will tell it what skill to use it on.

1.32 - Breaking

This is copied and pasted from my thread How to use breaks

Defining the parts of a "break"

[Average Interval] - The "average interval" is the average time between breaks. It's an "average" because of interval deviations, which i'll be getting to in a moment. This is how much time will be in between your breaks on average.

[interval Deviation] - This is a very important part of making sure jagex doesn't notice a precise pattern in our breaks. Lets say your "average interval" is 75 minutes, and your "interval deviation" is 10 minutes. This means that the time between your breaks can be anywhere from 65 - 85 minutes. 

[Average Break Time] - The "average break time" is the average length of the breaks your account will be taking. It is an average, because there are also break deviations, which I will get to in a moment. Your "average break time" should be how long you want your account to stay logged off per break on average.

[break Time Deviation] - Break time deviation is very similar to "interval deviation". Your "break time deviation" is how much the length of your accounts break can deviate from the average time. Lets say your "average break time" is 20 minutes and your "break time deviation" is 5 minutes. This means your accounts breaks will be anywhere from 15-25 minutes long.

Here is a picture of my break setup 

14xcig6.png

Please be sure that you have the "enable breaks" box selected.

Now, let me explain how breaks work going off of my break setup.

My "average interval" is 75 minutes. my "interval deviation" is 25 minutes. This means that the time in between my accounts breaks can be anywhere from 50 - 100 minutes.

my "average break time" is 25 minutes. My "break time deviation" is 10 minutes. This means that the length of my accounts breaks can be anywhere from 15 - 35 minutes.

1.33 - Low cpu

ngrsed.jpg is an option under the "advanced" tab in your Osbot clients settings. When this option is toggled, it lowers the amount of cpu your bot is using. I've been told that if you're pushing the amounts of bot your system is able to handle, this is a nice thing to keep the fps decent. I'm not that knowledgeable on cpu, so if someone can comment and give me some information that would be much appreciated. 

If there's anything you believe I should add in the client section please let me know.

2 - Botting Smart

2.1 - What is botting smart?

Botting smart is just doing everything possible to keep your accounts from being given an infraction whilst still maintaining a nice profit/H.

2.2 - How do I bot smart?

There's several ways to bot smart, and even though several people have already covered this, I'm still going to do it.

2.21 - Using breaks

As I already covered them, I will not do so again. However, I'd like to express the importance of it. There's a reason that botting 24/7 is called suicide botting, the ban rate for it is ridiculous. Using breaks has quite dramatically lowered ban rates for every type of botting, as it helps keep you under the radar. 

2.22 - LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

Popular bots such as yew bots, willow bots etc. are known as having high ban rates because of their popularity, however picking a spot that's less botted can make all the difference. The ban rate for willows at draynor is a lot higher then the ban rate for willows behind seers bank for one reason, a lot more people bot at draynor. 

2.23 - Do your research

Don't bot blind, know what you're getting yourself into. The last thing you want is to invest time getting requirements to bot something, then learning that there's a 90% ban rate within the first week of botting. 

Ways to do this

(1) - Calculate your profit/H with breaks included before you start gaining the requirements. Do this with several different types of bots, and you may change your opinion about what you're interested in botting

(2) - Check out ban rates. The last thing you want is for your account to be disabled with all the items you used you investing your bot time in to get.

2.3 - Botting smart for mains

Botting on a main account should be handled in some ways completely different than a bot on a goldfarm, and in some wars exactly the same. Breaks are a necessity for not getting banned, that's almost undisputed. However, when botting on a main, you typically care more about the main getting banned then a simple goldfarm account. 

2.31 - Recommendations for main botting

(1) - DO NOT bot the same skill for more then 1-3 days at a time. Switch up to different skills to throw off Jagex's bot watch patterns.

(2) - As always, be sure to use breaks. However, you may want the break times to be longer on your main. The time in between breaks isn't as vital.

(3) - It is vital that your bot is able to run away from combat. Bots dying from combat is one of the major tell-tale-signs to Jagex that the user is botting.

If there is anything you believe I should add in the botting smart section, please let me know.

3 - Useful botting threads

All botting tutorials I find useful will be posted here, & I will be updating this. If there's any you believe I should add, please tell me. Keep in mind, I only want threads here that are related to this thread in some way.

If there is anything you believe I should add to this thread, please let me know.

Edited by LiquidMetal
  • Like 1

nice guide mate, i am planning on botting a duel arena pure on a location where nobody ever comes.

however i want to fasten my training. is it smart for me to bot like 20 hours a day with pauses of average  1hour between each 5 hours of botting.

the location that i am training though is dead so no one ever comes there except for a few questers (not even my world mostly).

gets me like 20-35k xp an hour