Release one script in the sdn become trial scripter?

beastlymaul

I remember raf saying something like this if its true I will make a simple script release it free then will I get trial scripter?

Also I've seen some people only with one script get trial scripter...

That seems to be the case. I don't think it is trial scripter rank any more, it seems more of an SDN scripter rank. I guess it is easier to set permissions for the group than one person at a time.

I remember raf saying something like this if its true I will make a simple script release it free then will I get trial scripter?

Also I've seen some people only with one script get trial scripter...

That seems to be the case. I don't think it is trial scripter rank any more, it seems more of an SDN scripter rank. I guess it is easier to set permissions for the group than one person at a time.

It probably has to be an actually good script not something really simple that would like pick up the glove spawn behind edgeville bank and then bank them.

Thanks I will learn how to script and release one script for this rank. Thanks

Who really cares anyway, we need more scripters. Just because they make 1 script and get TRIAL script developer, it doesn't really matter. Also just because you release 1 script here doesn't mean you're new to scripting and/or Java.

Your code doesn't have to be the best to get sdn developer. It's not based on how much java you know. I feel some of the scripters right now don't deserve the rank either.

Yea Ik I think some people don't deserve it either.

Also I want the user bar lol

I think its good to give trial scripter to people that release quality script because they will continue scripting for osbot and if they dont do more script just remove they rank, simple like that, I dont see why ur complaining.

L0l0l

You didn't understand anything I'm trying to say not even going to explain to you either