yay i won 1 million dollars [leegit]

Guest Shakur

Guest Shakur

I already phoned the number and claimed your cash 4 u. Get rekt son. #hoodrats #yolo #swag #blazeit

ALREDY IN MY BANK ACC GG NICE TRY TROLL ALREDY ABOUT TO ROLL UP IN A NEW BUGATTI

Guest Shakur

You are literally the worst troll I have seen in quite some time. 

If you had fucking eyes you would notice this isn't a msg sent by me, you're fucking stupid rofl.

If you had fucking eyes you would notice this isn't a msg sent by me, you're fucking stupid rofl.

No fucking shit, everybody knew that.

>Makes constant lame threads and types in all caps

>Thinks he is le mastur trolle

It would be best to just stop posting in general, as everything you post is cringe-worthy. 

Guest Shakur

It would be best to just stop posting in general, as everything you post is cringe-worthy. 

This is the reason i'm on OSBot, to make stupid pricks and keyboard warriors like you really angry about the stupid threads I post when i'm bored, other people laugh, LOL.

And of course for the business, where else can you make such easy money at?

Edited by Shakur

This is the reason i'm on OSBot, to make stupid pricks and keyboard warriors like you really angry about the stupid threads I post when i'm bored, other people laugh, LOL.

It's actually hilarious how you think I'm mad.

I laugh irl at how mentally disabled you really are, and how you try to be funny.

If you ever posted one of these shit threads on pb, you would be ripped apart. 

And if this is the sole reason you're on osbot, than you live a sad pathetic life. 

Edited by Britney

Guest Shakur

I laugh irl at how mentally disabled you really are, and how you try to be funny.

And if this is the sole reason you're on osbot, than you live a sad pathetic life. 

You keep coming back replying really fast referring to the fact you're sitting back waiting for me to reply, y u so mad

I spend 1 hr max everyday on this site doing business and making these threads but my life is pathetic, shit man I didn't know. <3

You keep coming back replying really fast referring to the fact you're sitting back waiting for me to reply, y u so mad

I spend 1 hr max everyday on this site doing business and making these threads but my life is pathetic, shit man I didn't know. QwPha8E.png

Re-read my post, if your retarded mind is capable of doing so, as it completely disproves your idiotic post.

I'll say it again how you are an awful troll that is in dire need of assistance. 

Guest Shakur

I spend 1 hr max everyday on this site doing business and making these threads but my life is pathetic, shit man I didn't know. QwPha8E.png

Re-read my post, if your retarded mind is capable of doing so, as it completely disproves your idiotic post.

I'll say it again how you are an awful troll that is in dire need of assistance. 

Yeah you're right, maybe I should spend my time reading a thesaurus trying to use big words to sound intelligent, you beat me by a long shot man!