I Wanna start, help me

oanigaVteWo

I have basic knowledge i took a visual basics class on programming at college but i'm very rusty on that but i want to learn so if any one has the time and patience i would like to do something simple like a cow killer 

My Goals

- i'm going to start off to make it just kill cows 

- then i wanna update it constantly making it better and flawless 

- make it bank, pick up, eat, change attack styles after certain levels, add tanner, ect.

- eventually do everything my self and keep it updated constantly for the community

please consider me as being a pupil 

If you have any questions feel free to ask me! I'm not the best but I do have a pretty good understanding of Java and am learning more and more about it everyday.

Also sorry if I came off like a d bag. The amount of topics like this that are posted are ridiculous tongue.png

thank you and its fine i understand - im just pumped to become an actual member that contributes and shtuff

super script does not help the community please dont post if you ganna say something stupid just cause you want more post on your count

IF you would like to collaborate on making scripts, feel free to PM me, i'll give you my skype. I am currently a newish scripter who is starting making scripts. I am currently working on a basic fisher, and I would love to collaborate with someone on the script!

Thanks,

~~TF~~

• Like 1

super script does not help the community please dont post if you ganna say something stupid just cause you want more post on your count

IF you would like to collaborate on making scripts, feel free to PM me, i'll give you my skype. I am currently a newish scripter who is starting making scripts. I am currently working on a basic fisher, and I would love to collaborate with someone on the script!

Thanks,

~~TF~~

ok just pm me on osbot =) or add myn ooanigavtewoo