need a loan

Dylan

i need around a $250 loan you can send it via paypal with the note saying this is a loan till monday if it hasn't been returned to me with an extra $30 by monday i shall reclaim this amount.

reason i need this is because i decided to get back in to gold farming and i need $150-200 for the dedi and like $79 for the accounts.

eitherway you will be paid back ur money on monday.

i know this is the spam section please don't spam below lol.

and i know $30 isn't that much money to gain but.....that's $10 a day for free :P? err i hope theres someone that can help me out.

I seriously doubt that you're going to get someone to loan you that much cash.

its pretty much risk free with that note, i mean i doubt as well. i picked a horrible time to decide to go back as its friday 5pm banks are closed now and won't be open till monday lol. << at least im 90% sure anyway

If someone sends u the money, they can just charge it back, so they will get the money back either way.

But the hard part will be finding some1 to sell you that much gold that accepts Paypal bro

if i had the money id help you. weve talked alot on Skype your a cool dude

i don't need gold i need the money for a dedicated server/memberships. and we have talked on skype who's this :P?

• 6 years later...