US Government/NWO/October1st

bigjubbs

also, you can't spell the correct "you're", i'm guessing you watched a couple conspiracy videos on youtube and thats as far as you took your research.

lol because i dont use proper punctuation but i can get the point across still your getting something to talk shit about. all you guys came here to talk shit its pathetic like this whole community is stupid you guys dont have to fucking post something . I came here to communicate with people who think alike, i came here to CONVERSE not TRY to tell a bunch of MORONS my point yet they STILL get mad at me and talk shit say im an idiot, and why because i dont use ' . , ! ? lmfao.

Are you that mother fucking intolerant to call our president Hitler? Shut the fuck up, you have NO idea what your talking about when it comes to american politics\economics.

Don't Come on here and post a wall of text with no facts\images\sources to back it up.

stop editing your posts with second thoughts to sound smarter i can post full sourcs images links. you guys will still deny the fact the proof is there. 

When this happens guys, ill have told you all. why do they wanna take away guns. why do they purchase 2700 mine resistant humvees.. why does DHS( deparment homeeland secruity have 1.6billion hollowpoint rounds.. or 385,000 UN peacekeepers hav e been trained in a 9 week course ending this morning in urban warfare training.. all opf them taught to learn english and how to fight on american soil. all attached to homeland security not the military, therefor for the police state of the USA, therefor meaning utter control on citizens, they already have you locked.. think of the new iphone coming out with ur fingerprint method.. its taking your info one year at a time,. some babies or people that go through surgery have the RFID chip implanted in them. Our world will turn into elysium in 140 years. but we will never know- you will always think im crazy.

Canada__s_Army_Motivator_by_UnholyChronu

• Like 2

No i don't believe everything on the internet. Just listen to me. Everything is owned by few people. everybody is owned by those few people.. everything happens if those few people want too.. Dont be ignorant and post here to flame me. do some fucking research, your news reporters all lie.. all owned by the governemtn, the government owned by rothchilds. your all blind americans talking shit. lol ive been looking into this stuff for 3 years now

You're still Canadian.

lol still do have more rights than your sorry ass

Why take away guns?

- they don't want to completely outlaw firearms. They want to get rid of Automatic and other high powered and essentially unneeded weapons that stretch the Constitution.

Why did they purchase 2700 Mine resistant Humvees?

- with the crisis in Syria, the United States are taking precautions incase of an imminent invasion. Besides, they've got a big budget, why not? :)

I already did my English homework pls.

When this happens guys, ill have told you all. why do they wanna take away guns. why do they purchase 2700 mine resistant humvees.. why does DHS( deparment homeeland secruity have 1.6billion hollowpoint rounds.. or 385,000 UN peacekeepers hav e been trained in a 9 week course ending this morning in urban warfare training.. all opf them taught to learn english and how to fight on american soil. all attached to homeland security not the military, therefor for the police state of the USA, therefor meaning utter control on citizens, they already have you locked.. think of the new iphone coming out with ur fingerprint method.. its taking your info one year at a time,. some babies or people that go through surgery have the RFID chip implanted in them. Our world will turn into elysium in 140 years. but we will never know- you will always think im crazy.

I've had a small brain surgery, do you think they used some sort of brainwashing device and then like in men in black to wipe my memory?

Edited by Storm

Canada__s_Army_Motivator_by_UnholyChronu

Canada doesn't fight wars obviously we aren't big enough as a population.. But we do have the biggest landmass in the world.

Canada helps sister countries, Canada would lose if it went on its own - Ill admit it because i'm not looking to fight lol- i came here to converse about this topic

Why take away guns?

- they don't want to completely outlaw firearms. They want to get rid of Automatic and other high powered and essentially unneeded weapons that stretch the Constitution.

- with the crisis in Syria, the United States are taking precautions incase of an imminent invasion. Besides, they've got a big budget, why not? smile.png

It wasn't for syria though Seller. lol I don't see where you have read that. And take away guns, every gun, even hand guns. In canada they are taking every gun license away but shotguns lol.

Are you that mother fucking intolerant to call our president Hitler? Shut the fuck up, you have NO idea what your talking about when it comes to american politics\economics.

Don't Come on here and post a wall of text with no facts\images\sources to back it up.

stop editing your posts with second thoughts to sound smarter i can post full sourcs images links. you guys will still deny the fact the proof is there. 

Excuse me sir, ill do what I want. Why?

005-american-eagle-wallpaper-animal-800x

Edited by 5uck
  • Like 1

Why take away guns?

- with the crisis in Syria, the United States are taking precautions incase of an imminent invasion. Besides, they've got a big budget, why not? smile.png

It wasn't for syria though Seller. lol I don't see where you have read that. And take away guns, every gun, even hand guns. In canada they are taking every gun license away but shotguns lol.

oh and uhm they are not taking EVERY gun away? its the automatic guns... gosh put your keyboard warrior hands down and do something Canadian 

• Like 1

Lol, don't forget your number 1# consumer and producer. We supply your dinner. Ggwp

Don't forget the only 2 buildings in the USA to serve only organic food is the white house and then the World health organization..do you know pringles have cancer causing agents just like 85+ of the worlds resources that we ingest. do you forget the whitehouse was destroyed back in 1812 by canadians im almost positiv4e.

Why take away guns?

oh and uhm they are not taking EVERY gun away? its the automatic guns... gosh put your keyboard warrior hands down and do something Canadian 

i said EXCEPT shotguns READ SOMETHING TWICE