BETA v1.7.51

Maxi

• Developer

Dear community,

I'm glad to announce that OSBot BETA v1.7.51 has been released. In this release the main focus has been random events. Not every event has received an update as I did not have the luck to encounter them nor got offered any accounts for these.

In this release the following random events received an update:

• Miles, Giles and Niles: was working most of the time but some side case bugs were fixed and should no longer cause trouble
  • Experience rewards: in the case you have an item selected it will make sure it is deselected first, also some minor changes that Jagex made are accounted for now
  • Strange box: there was an issue where the strange box could cause the handler to keep throwing exception and not handling those well, resulting in never logging out neither solving the boxes, this has been resolved
  • Strange plant: the run away from combat solver has been adjusted to not trigger on non aggressive plants, this must have slipped in at some point but was never intended to do so. Will pick the fruit correctly again.
  • Molly: was working most of the times, although has received some changes when it comes to handling the door, however I'll need more accounts to do more testing on the result
  • Frog cave: seems to only not work in some weird side case, I've made some changes that will hopefully make those side case fails vanish
  • Drill demon: will no longer falsely trigger in highly populated area's like w1 Varrock and finish properly. Also some changes were made how it handles the exercises

Download can be found here: http://osbot.org

Sincerely,

OSBot.org

• Like 6