Restricted ModCP for Chatbox Mods.

Basic

Umm i don't know. The chatbox isn't really a necessity to have up and running 24 hours a day. It is useful but that is all, if I got wrongly banned I'd just take it on the chin rather than beg to be unbanned it's not for example as big as being banned on the forum as you lose the ability to bot. I think timed bans could lead to chatbox assistants having too much power. The chatbox assistants are there to assist rather than moderate. 

Umm i don't know. The chatbox isn't really a necessity to have up and running 24 hours a day. It is useful but that is all, if I got wrongly banned I'd just take it on the chin rather than beg to be unbanned it's not for example as big as being banned on the forum as you lose the ability to bot. I think timed bans could lead to chatbox assistants having too much power. The chatbox assistants are there to assist rather than moderate.

We already have access to perm ban. :fp:

I believe the perm ban is for cases where an account has just been setup recently and is spamming the chatbox with a competitor/spam links. I don't believe they gave you access to perm ban in chatbox because they felt you'd need to use it on the community. I don't think I've saw anyone being perm banned on the chatbox apart from a person requesting to be banned. If you're trying to promote an image where you don't want to be power hungry you're kind of doing it in the wrong way. Be content with the position and power you have, after all you've not really had the position for that long either. 

Also: you're not even in the chat right now, so maybe you should focus on your actual task rather than doing this? Just a suggestion.

Edited by Antonio Montana

I believe the perm ban is for cases where an account has just been setup recently and is spamming the chatbox with a competitor/spam links. I don't believe they gave you access to perm ban in chatbox because they felt you'd need to use it on the community. I don't think I've saw anyone being perm banned on the chatbox apart from a person requesting to be banned. If you're trying to promote an image where you don't want to be power hungry you're kind of doing it in the wrong way. Be content with the position and power you have, after all you've not really had the position for that long either.

Also: you're not even in the chat right now, so maybe you should focus on your actual task rather than doing this? Just a suggestion.

Not everyone lives in their mothers basement >.> I have to go to school you know.

I am (or was, since I haven't been on in awhile due to irl) theist active authority figure in chat.

Hell, I was on when I was taking my ACT Practice taking care of the chat while the client was down.

Edited by Basic