Random busting week

Maxi

• Developer

The client detects that there's a drill demon random even though there isn't. It happens pretty often. 

Detects drill demon when not in drill demon and does nothing except state that it's starting the exercise. you can pause it and end the random solver but then it starts back up eventually, not sure what's causing this. when you stop the random solver though, it says that it had solved the random and is exiting it...

I have made a fix for this.

Beehive. Im not sure if this has already been said, but i have an account stuck in it atm.

I would very much like to have an account stuck in this random event!

Edit, another update on what has been done so far:

Currently I have worked on these randoms and have improved side cases where they would break or fix them entirely as far as I could test myself:

• Miles, Giles and Niles: little fix to account for the possibility of the interface not containing the childs, letting it wait for them to be set and after a couple of retries restart the random handler
  • Exp rewards should now have a fix to account for cases where you have selected an item
  • Strange box should now have a fix to account for cases where you have selected an item
  • Strange plant should now be prioritized again to pick the fruit, running away from combat should only occur anymore if the plant has it's attacking form
  • Molly has some modifications made, these still need to be tested
  • Frog cave has some modifications made to account for the rare cases where it will sit there and do nothing, this is untested and will have to be confirmed by the community as it seems this case is quite rare to encounter
  • Drill Demon has some modifications made to it, it will no longer trigger outside the area and will be more efficient
  • Strange plant should no longer trigger the run away from combat handler first, it will try and pick the fruit. The handler will only run away if the plant every reaches its attacking form where you get poisened and won't wait for the first hit to be dealt

Things I'm still looking for are:

• Beehive stuck accounts
  • Lost & found stuck accounts
  • Accounts stuck in maze

I will also need a couple of accounts in drill demon to fix the issue people are having in world 1 with it!

Edit:

Currently I have worked on these randoms and have improved side cases where they would break or fix them entirely as far as I could test myself:

• Miles, Giles and Niles: little fix to account for the possibility of the interface not containing the childs, letting it wait for them to be set and after a couple of retries restart the random handler
  • Exp rewards should now have a fix to account for cases where you have selected an item
  • Strange box should now have a fix to account for cases where you have selected an item
  • Strange plant should now be prioritized again to pick the fruit, running away from combat should only occur anymore if the plant has it's attacking form
  • Frog cave has some modifications made to account for the rare cases where it will sit there and do nothing, this is untested and will have to be confirmed by the community as it seems this case is quite rare to encounter

• Beehive stuck accounts
  • Screenshots of the strange plant in all its forms with the entity debugger enabled and the mouse pointed at the strange plant
  • Account in Drill Demon: not stuck accounts, but to gather some needed information to fix the bug people encounter in highly populated area's where the sergeant wanders around sometimes grabbing other people
  • Accounts stuck in maze

Appreciate it! Thanks for the fixes.

I will also need a couple of accounts in drill demon to fix the issue people are having in world 1 with it!

Edit:

• Beehive stuck accounts
  • Screenshots of the strange plant in all its forms with the entity debugger enabled and the mouse pointed at the strange plant
  • Account in Drill Demon: not stuck accounts, but to gather some needed information to fix the bug people encounter in highly populated area's where the sergeant wanders around sometimes grabbing other people
  • Accounts stuck in maze

I reported a lost & found stuck for fishing if that counts.  my bot only ran around trying to fish but there were no pots so it couldn't and eventually lead to my 2 day ban.  can post  a pic of banned account if needed.

~ edit wasn't needed but here's the picture http://gyazo.com/eca20ddc500ac35577c354aa8982663d

Edited by Hawaiianbot

• Developer

Edit:

• Beehive stuck accounts
  • Accounts stuck in maze

I reported a lost & found stuck for fishing if that counts.  my bot only ran around trying to fish but there were no pots so it couldn't and eventually lead to my 2 day ban.  can post  a pic of banned account if needed.

~ edit wasn't needed but here's the picture http://gyazo.com/eca20ddc500ac35577c354aa8982663d

This is not the lost & found random. The lost & found random is with the abyssal appendages (four of them) which you get when doing any kind of teleportation in runescape. You are talking about a script specific fail that I can't help with, you'll have to report the bug to the script writer.

Edit:

• Beehive stuck accounts
  • Accounts stuck in maze

This is not the lost & found random. The lost & found random is with the abyssal appendages (four of them) which you get when doing any kind of teleportation in runescape. You are talking about a script specific fail that I can't help with, you'll have to report the bug to the script writer.

On Rswiki they claim this to be the lost & found random along side the teleporting abyss.  when the fish takes your fishing tool you lost it and he'll spit it out somewhere to the distance for you to achieve thus being found.

edit ~ will talk it over with the script writer too though

Edited by Hawaiianbot