Random busting week

Maxi

Hi,
i dont know if this is the right place to post this.
when running from combat randoms, and it goes nearby an obstacle (door,gate etc.)

in attempt to return to area, it tries to handle the obstacle.
this is the major concern at rock crabs atm, it runs south when encountering a combat random, or to refresh agro.
then clicks the fremnick mine gate, and doesnt stop.
My account clicked that gate for hours.
bgSqreL.jpg?1

• Developer

Random event name: Rewards

Description of what went wrong/correct: An item in the inventory was selected. Preventing the bot to press the experience lamp. I figure it has to deselect before trying to solve the lamp.

Media:

bug1.png

bug2.png

I'm on this one, will squeeze a little fix in for this asap. Also, I will introduce a fix for the strange plant issue.

• Developer

I will also need a couple of accounts in drill demon to fix the issue people are having in world 1 with it!

Edit:

Currently I have worked on these randoms and have improved side cases where they would break or fix them entirely as far as I could test myself:

• Miles, Giles and Niles: little fix to account for the possibility of the interface not containing the childs, letting it wait for them to be set and after a couple of retries restart the random handler
  • Exp rewards should now have a fix to account for cases where you have selected an item
  • Strange box should now have a fix to account for cases where you have selected an item
  • Strange plant should now be prioritized again to pick the fruit, running away from combat should only occur anymore if the plant has it's attacking form
  • Molly has some modifications made, these still need to be tested
  • Frog cave has some modifications made to account for the rare cases where it will sit there and do nothing, this is untested and will have to be confirmed by the community as it seems this case is quite rare to encounter

Things I'm still looking for are:

• Beehive stuck accounts
  • Screenshots of the strange plant in all its forms with the entity debugger enabled and the mouse pointed at the strange plant
  • Lost & found stuck accounts
  • Account in Drill Demon: not stuck accounts, but to gather some needed information to fix the bug people encounter in highly populated area's where the sergeant wanders around sometimes grabbing other people
  • Accounts stuck in maze

Detects drill demon when not in drill demon and does nothing except state that it's starting the exercise. you can pause it and end the random solver but then it starts back up eventually, not sure what's causing this. when you stop the random solver though, it says that it had solved the random and is exiting it...