Random busting week

Maxi

Random event name: Maze

Description of what went wrong/correct: the bot had opened the friends tab and clicked add a friend. Over the chatbox was the screen where you have to type a friends name to add. This is why it couldnt see that it said "this isnt the correct way". So it got stuck clicking the same door over and over. 

pm'd you about the random im stuck in. /if u need it

ill wait 20 minutes for u to get back to me before i take my account out of the random. i don't like to leave accounts in a random very long it produces mass bans across my accounts lol.

How is it possible to get a ban when your acc is in a random?

my account may get flagged if it gets flagged they may look at accounts connected to my ip. and they will ban all 30 of my bots... has happened before.

pm'd you about the random im stuck in. /if u need it

ill wait 20 minutes for u to get back to me before i take my account out of the random. i don't like to leave accounts in a random very long it produces mass bans across my accounts lol.

How is it possible to get a ban when your acc is in a random?

my account may get flagged if it gets flagged they may look at accounts connected to my ip. and they will ban all 30 of my bots... has happened before.

aaah i see. Oh they don't think maybe he has 30 family members on the same ip?:P

Today upon logging in the client I was instantly banned, however the was a random my bot never did which Is probably the reason to my ban.  it was the random called "Lost & Found" the fishing version of this random lead my bot to just run around in circles trying to fish without a pot until I came back and got a new pot.

I also think today is a ban wave, I was banned instantly for 2 days.  so becareful!

Edited by Hawaiianbot

Random event name: Strange Plant

Description of what went wrong/correct: All bots run to the strange plant, even when it's not theirs. Then stand there until it pisses off. Now this is a problem because legit players are using this as a luring method on PC to report the bots. It easily picks them out. I however have turned off all randoms while I'm there.

I've also had numerous issues with the Drill Demon (Being stuck there for 6+hours) Other than that everything is flawless for me.

Random event name: Rewards

Description of what went wrong/correct: An item in the inventory was selected. Preventing the bot to press the experience lamp. I figure it has to deselect before trying to solve the lamp.

Media:

wierd mines not even clicking the lamps. i need to click on the lamps myself and then the bot finishes the rest