Project X (Recruiting)

LifezHatred

Project X

Project x is a project that is going to release a wide variety of exceptionally good quality scripts

Our scripts will be flawless, efficient, and better than our competitors

Current Scripts (Released)

XYewCutter - http://pastebin.com/Jp3xQgw4

In Development

XDruid - Progress on my druid bot (started about 2 hours ago haha)

Fastest possible combat, attacks druids that attack you or the nearest druid that can be attacked

Unique Pick up system, pick up herbs in a mass amount to speed up the amount of herbs you can get per hour

Eating, Eats when your health falls below a certain percentage (randomly around that percentage)

To-Do

Paint

Starting GUI

Path from bank to Druids, supporting tele tabs or not

XWoodCutter - Multiple locations with banking, picks up nests, detects randoms, and unique pathing

XFletcher - Supports all items with fletching, logs, arrows, bows, stringing

XMiner - Mines any rocks in multiple locations

Development Team

LifezHatred - programmer, lead developer

Mace - Graphics Designer

We are looking for a GUI designer who can design unique interfaces,

And any one who can contribute to the project

Edited by LifezHatred
  • Like 1

I can make paints. 1m per a paint I make.

Honestly im not going to buy paints, if you decide to join the project though you would get a cut of the profits based on how much work you do

It takes about, a day or 2 at this point to write a fully functioning script so depending when i can get a gui designer will be pushing around 3-4 scripts a week that are flawless and more efficient than any other scripts of that kind

Honestly im not going to buy paints, if you decide to join the project though you would get a cut of the profits based on how much work you do

It takes about, a day or 2 at this point to write a fully functioning script so depending when i can get a gui designer will be pushing around 3-4 scripts a week that are flawless and more efficient than any other scripts of that kind

That is a bold, probably false, statement.

• Like 9

Bro are you like a coding prodigy?? 

Bro are you like a coding prodigy?? 

Dude it aint that much code, i've been programming for 6-7 years now

hell i've known laz and maxi for years

XWoodCutter is moving along smoothly,

Currently done

Banks logs, moves to and from locations, detects randoms such as ents, axe head and nests

current code length - 320 lines

estimated final code length - 350-375

suppoorts catherby yews, cammy yews, cammy maples, draynor yews, draynor willows, and varrock yews

working on adding more places, need a gui designer to help complete script

Sound like a good idea but remember if you really want to "release a wide variety of exceptionally good quality scripts" make sure you test them thoroughly before releasing them. I recall all of the iBot scripts went into beta for weeks (if not months) before being sold to the public. Consistently releasing scripts with bugs, or being unable to update your scrips in a timely manner is one of the easiest ways to tarnish your reputation.