GameBetterThanLOL

bhrampage

You can view/join the game here it's quickly coming out of beta after being in closed beta so I suggest you join in early (Free skins)

You can choose from many different Gods and game modes, set up key binds; There's really a lot of good content.

This game also has smart casting.

This game has the potential, a dramatic potential to be much more popular than any current online multiplayer game.

Edited by bhrampage

I played closed beta, it isn't better then league. You can't say something is better than league when the competitor has millions less players.

It is for a different type of people, you can't even compare the two.

You clearly can, they're both in the MOBA style of gameplay.

The game has changed since closed beta.

That's like saying you can't compare the taste of fruits because more people prefer apples over oranges or vice versa.

This game has more variability involved and is constantly releasing content.

I've had friends that stopped playing league and reverted to this simply because it is fully 3D and first person.

You can gank easier and make much more strategic plays.

/Well as for ganking easier, you can peer around corners to see the opponent etc.

Instead of just waiting in bush like LoL.

Edit 2/ As for the player base. it's in BETA which means it's NEW. HerpaDerp/PostcountWarrior.

Edited by bhrampage

Dota 2 > LoL

LoL is the most atrocious game I've ever played. The community is seriously worse shit than EoC runescape. I can't emphasize enough how horrible of a game LoL is. Anything is better than LoL. Taking a painful shit is more fun than LoL.

LoL is good when you understand the mechanics, like any game I guess.

This game is literally a breath of fresh air.

Edited by bhrampage

Little do you know, MOBA has a lot of different genres. League of legends and Smite are completely different.

Sure it may include things as inhibitors like league, but you have to actually fight the nexus in smite. In league you don't have to fight anyone but the minions and champions.

In league you are controlling someone on the field, that's the lore. On SMITE you ARE the person which is why you see in third person. 2 completely different game styles and completely different mechanics. I never said I didn't like smite either, I enjoyed the game. I stopped playing when Sun Wu Kong got a re-work. It was fun, but the lack of choice between different play styles and no smart cast threw me off, which is why I stopped playing it.

I recommend this game to players who want more of a fun style in MOBA games, unlike leagues highly strategic gameplay.

I've played league and every game I was paired with 2 or 3 people that would rage at people for everything and they would leave often too.

Not into that gameplay style, but I could always give the game a chance.

The reason people say the community is bad is because everyone but a few here are above silver. The community gets better