Bot farm manager?

Slade

Hello. 

Soooo, I'm new to botting and are currently setting up a farm. But I'm having problem keeping track of all bots and finding it hard to find a auto muling solution. 

I've looked into explvs bot manager but I can't get it to work and I lack the knowlage to edit the code myself. 

I've also looked into bootinghub but I've read both good things and rly bad things about them. I do like the features I'm reading about though, but I don't know if the price is justified.

So my question is, do anyone have any tip on what I should use? Is there other managers out there or am I just doing it all wrong? Now I have every bot on a separate window cuz I read that somewhere but I don't know if that's the way to go.

Any help is much appriciated :)

1 hour ago, Gateway 101 said:

Any help is much appriciated :)

you'll hear more negative than positive about bottinghub. my manager doesn't have as many features (yet) but is always in development. What to use really depends on what exactly you're looking for feature wise. Also, I always recommend not expanding until you have good methods going and are profitable. 

Having 1 bot per osbot client tends to help prevent issues with scripts AFAIK. I've always just done single bot per client and see most others do the same.