Token

Stealth Firecape
(previously called FrostCaves)

Can also be purchased with OSRS gold using vouchers from here

AmnyI7f.png

YKmTK0r.pngQSXfaDI.png

FAQ

Q: Does this script run on mirror mode?

A: As of version 1.1, the script partially supports Mirror mode. If started in mirror it will do waves up until 62, where it will exit. This is because killing Jad himself requires an audio hook that is not implemented in mirror mode. After the script stops you can either kill Jad yourself, or start the script back up in Injection mode.

Q: Can I have a trial?

A: No

Q: Will this script work on my 1-defence pure?

A: Short answer: no. The current lowest successful test run (in terms of defense) is level 40. It is however possible to do the caves manually and start the script on wave 62, if so desired.

The script will be gradually improved on, and hopefully the first 1 defence success isn't too far off.
EDIT: 1-defence support goal has been dropped, as it wouldn't be very stable.

Q: Will the script use purple sweets?

A: No.

Q: Can I use this script to kill jad only? Or start at a specific wave?

A: Yes. When you start the script while already in the caves, it will scan the chatbox for wave-start messages to determine how far you are. Additionally, the Simulations tab in the GUI has a function that allows you to set the current wave (this should only be used if the script failed to auto detect the current wave automatically at script start).

Warning: When starting the script inside the cave, please manually ensure that all hotkeys are set, and that effects audio is enabled. This would manually be configured by the script when banking; but starting inside skips that phase.

Q: What gear should I use?

A: The best gear you can afford, of course.

The gear you should choose depends on your stats. You should see to it that you have a good balance between ranged offense, ranged/melee defense, and prayer bonus. The script may take hits from time to time, so usually I recommend going defensive over things like void robes.

Prayer bonus becomes less relevant however, if the prayer flicking options are enabled.

Q: What should my inventory look like?

A: This again depends on your gear and stats. Typically you'll bring 1-3 ranging potions and fill up on brews/restores depending on defense and prayer level / prayer bonus. I recommend however, that you bring more brews than you normally would when doing the caves manually, as the script may take some extra hits. With prayer flicking enabled, you can get away with bringing 1:1 brews and restores, but otherwise you'll typically use more restores than brews.

If you're in doubt, just leave it default.

Q: Will this script work on my 1-defence pure?

A: Short answer: no. The current lowest successful test run (in terms of defense) is level 40. It is however possible to do the caves manually and start the script on wave 62, if so desired.

The script will be gradually improved on, and hopefully the first 1 defence success isn't too far off.

Q: Ban rate!?

A: No short answer for this one. If you want to avoid a ban, use the script in moderation (don't do too many runs in a row; especially not with multi-way prayer flicking enabled).

Troubleshooting

1. My script is running back and forth / misclicks on entities or widgets
- Issues like this are typically caused by graphical settings. Please ensure that the screen is in fixed size mode, as opposed to resizable. Additionally be aware that this script does not support the use of Mirror mode

2. It won't use the right prayers against Jad
- If the script fails prayer flicking against Jad, it is usually because of issues with the Audio settings or use of mirror mode (Mirror mode is not supported). For the former, ensure that your game sounds are ON, or let the script auto configure it by starting at the tzhaar bank.

3. Script logs out
- Always make sure that breaks are disabled for this script. Re-logging gives a new instance with new coordinates, confusing the simulator.

Information

What does it do?

To summarize the script, it will do the following:

- Interact with the bank to setup the inventory in preparation for a new fight caves run

- Enter and complete the 62 initial waves of the fight caves

- Engage in combat and kill TzTok Jad

- Repeat from the top (depending on script mode)

Script mode?

The script has a few modes for players to choose:

Single attempt - Stop the script after one attempt, whether successful or not.

Single cape - Stop the script after one successful attempt, scoring a fire cape.

Until pet - For those grinding the Jad pet. Will stop if pet is detected or you run out of resources.

Unlimited - Runs until out of resources

Can I run it with my stats?

The recommended stats for running this script are:

Defence level + Ranged level >= 125

40+ defence

50+ ranged

43+ prayer

A decently high defence level is highly recommended. Currently, the lowest stat account to complete the caves successfully is 40 defence and 70 ranged.

Example:

70 Range 60 Defence 43 prayer

80 Range 50 Defence 43 prayer

Bug Report Template
1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode:
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) :
3. Description:

Edited by Token
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Boge 1
  • Heart 2
  • Mald 1

2 Attempts, 1 Fire cape.

It is a really nice script.

The only thing that got me sweating was the prayer at jad face, when the healers came it also started to protect melee and Jad did get a nice 74 hit on me ( the first pray switch to protect against jad was to slow or I lagged)

But after that this script does Jad better than I can do myself.

Petje af! Good work!