2 Questions

z10n

1. How does the "new mouse" compare to the default mouse movements?

1A. Does the Hardware mouse use a human mouse movements? The Hardware Mouse looks almost exactly like a human.

* By the way, the Hardware Mouse can click on the OSBot advertisement banner and load an add, and stops the bot.

ย 

2. How do I display the mouse? Its invisible on some scripts and I'd like a way to see the mouse at all times.

ย 

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1. New mouse uses a different algorithm, it features a more natural way of moving the mouse and lets scripters use their own preferences for mouse, e.g. speed, movement overshoots and a bunch of others. Without new mouse scripters can't modify the movements/speed of the mouse at all, so all scripts that feature "custom mouse profiles" will not have those enabled.

1A: Hardware mouse behaves the same, it just uses a different way of sending "signals" to the client. It also takes control of our mouse so if we move it ourselves the bot will self-terminate. Some scripts are not usable (e.g. any script that asks you to click on a game object like woodcutter -> select trees etc)

ย Kxtdoz2.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, z10n said:

1. How does the "new mouse" compare to the default mouse movements?

1A. Does the Hardware mouse use a human mouse movements? The Hardware Mouse looks almost exactly like a human.

* By the way, the Hardware Mouse can click on the OSBot advertisement banner and load an add, and stops the bot.

ย 

2. How do I display the mouse? Its invisible on some scripts and I'd like a way to see the mouse at all times.

ย 

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The Hardware mouse just controls your mouse, so you won't be able to do anything on your pc in the meantime. Has no point to use in my opinion...ย 

With the new mouse enabled scripters can modify the movement algoritm. A good example is that all my scripts generate a unique mouse profile for every bot account, which makes the speed, delays and misslcicks more unique :)
If you didn't select the new mouse, it will use the default osbot algoritm.