Wish me luck boys!

Annihilate

6-D936-BE5-FEFF-4610-8293-D198-AC219-E8-
chances they will unban after I left them these sweet words? 

RIP to my 1950+ total main. 200+ quest points and I don’t regret a bit of it. It’s impossible for me to play the game now and days as my life is too demanding to max legitimately.

as far as how I got banned. I exclusively used VIP mirror mode and paid scripts. I suicided 8-18 hours per day and got my 2-day warning a month ago and couldn’t be bothered to play even on mobile. So I went back to botting, 2-4 hours a day but obviously I was being watched and was flagged. Idc though as I stated I’ll just go for it again on another account since I’ve already poured like $80 into paid scripts. I used exclusively Czar and Khal’s scripts. They are amazing. The final ban was during fishing. 

the only real hurt that comes from this ban is that this account survived the OG bot nuke back in the day when I was suiciding with Perfectious’s scripts. I was quite shocked as I had a proggy of like 120 hours nonstop and was whipping hill giants on controlled with bones to peaches  and got maxed melee that way. Well that’s it for my story and I hope I have you laugh. Peace!

TLDR: Gagex told me to sit while I pee.

1 hour ago, Kramnik said:

Bet they will just laugh their asses off. If you buy gold and then buy bond Jagex is still getting paid because of you. And if you bot till you max, you will most likely never max. So you will just pour money to them.

Don't be salty, you botted, you got banned. That's how it is.

I hope they get a good laugh it was obvious trolling/salt. Also, i don't think you realize how bonds work, bud.  Someone ELSE buys the bond > you buy the bond with gold you farmed > you spent nothing and got 14 days of membership 

As far as maxing. yeah it's a far cry. It will never happen i'll get banned or just quit due to time constraints. I'm not salty anymore though, i'm more mad at myself  for getting greedy. I know the risks and this is my 4th banned account, It's just that this one had gotten the farthest. It is what it is.

Edited by Annihilate

1 hour ago, Annihilate said:

I hope they get a good laugh it was obvious trolling/salt. Also, i don't think you realize how bonds work, bud.  Someone ELSE buys the bond > you buy the bond with gold you farmed > you spent nothing and got 14 days of membership 

As far as maxing. yeah it's a far cry. It will never happen i'll get banned or just quit due to time constraints. I'm not salty anymore though, i'm more mad at myself  for getting greedy. I know the risks and this is my 4th banned account, It's just that this one had gotten the farthest. It is what it is.

This is how bond works. Someone buys a bond because he sees the good value when it comes to RL currency exchange rate to price in OSRS. You buy bond or gold from "Chinese gold farmer" so it's not free you pay to them. Since you are buying bonds you increase its demand, the higher demand the more it will costs. The more it will costs the more attractive the good will be to players that buy them directly from Jagex. Thus Jagex sells more bonds anyway. Doesn't matter how you obtain the gold you are still buying bond for the account thus creating bond demand.

Not a bad post but i think ur chances are slim to non, yea i had my main temp banned so stopped botting on it, and played legit for a while but soon got bored with grinding out the skills for all the good content, so created a new account and started botting on it needless to say it surpassed my main with no ban still in matter of few months.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe your chances are slim to none. I had my main account temporarily banned, so I stopped botting on it. After playing legally for a while, I grew weary of honing my skills for all the interesting content, so I made a new account and resumed botting. Needless to say, it quickly caught up to my main account with no ban at all.