3 Year Bot-Ban Loophole removed by Jagex

onelives

At the appeal offence page that we would use -https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002238729

When selecting appeal ban, it now only takes you to your account settings to where we know they always deny the appeal.

The web form is gone!

We would select the following: Appeal a ban -> Banned -> Yes -> Yes -> No -> Appeal my ban; then receive an email quoting below (if unbanned),

"However, we understand people change and as significant time has passed, in this extremely rare case I believe you may have learned from your previous mistakes so we would like to offer you one, final chance to prove that you can follow the Rules of Runescape. Do take note that should another serious offence be committed, we will not review any future appeals and your account will remain permanently banned."

Personally 3 insane accounts only had 6 months to go so I hope they bring it back.

1 hour ago, onelives said:

At the appeal offence page that we would use -https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002238729

When selecting appeal ban, it now only takes you to your account settings to where we know they always deny the appeal.

The web form is gone!

We would select the following: Appeal a ban -> Banned -> Yes -> Yes -> No -> Appeal my ban; then receive an email quoting below (if unbanned),

"However, we understand people change and as significant time has passed, in this extremely rare case I believe you may have learned from your previous mistakes so we would like to offer you one, final chance to prove that you can follow the Rules of Runescape. Do take note that should another serious offence be committed, we will not review any future appeals and your account will remain permanently banned."

Personally 3 insane accounts only had 6 months to go so I hope they bring it back.

You appeal on the bann itself nowadays :)
Go to your acc status on the website ^^

12 hours ago, Nielsj2k said:

Lol since when, all my accounts from 2014,2015 and 2016 are still banned, appealed all of them all denied

This was when you used a web form to appeal instead of through your account settings. I had 3 accounts recovered after exactly 3 years of perm ban.

23 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

You appeal on the bann itself nowadays :)
Go to your acc status on the website ^^

A couple weeks  I attempted the way stated via web form to appeal so it was still there then as an alternative inwhich you could have accounts unbanned after 3 years. Website has recently changed and that alternative option is gone,