Bot account denied (2nd chance)

Nielsj2k

Hey

After years I was looking into 2 accounts and saw I could appeal them. So when I did I saw the second chance button u could choose from (there were 3 different options to choose from). So I was like it's banned since 2014 so 8 years and a seconf chance sounds good. But 5 minutes after I appealed it got denied right away? So there is no second chance after all? 

Tried another account the same way and got denied too within 30 mins..

I tried reaching jagex on twitter (10 times tweeted the same message to their page) but they never answered my question there so...

Anyone knows more about this?

50 minutes ago, Nielsj2k said:

Hey

After years I was looking into 2 accounts and saw I could appeal them. So when I did I saw the second chance button u could choose from (there were 3 different options to choose from). So I was like it's banned since 2014 so 8 years and a seconf chance sounds good. But 5 minutes after I appealed it got denied right away? So there is no second chance after all? 

Tried another account the same way and got denied too within 30 mins..

I tried reaching jagex on twitter (10 times tweeted the same message to their page) but they never answered my question there so...

Anyone knows more about this?

If you're appealing from an IP where you recently got a ban this might influence their decision.

If it was years ago and check the reason where you admit and say you regret you should be fine.. You should know that this probably only applies to accounts that have been banned once. I'm not completely sure, but if you've been unbanned before from a perm ban they won't unban you a second time, even after years.

On 10/12/2022 at 6:30 PM, luckyluuk23 said:

If it was years ago and check the reason where you admit and say you regret you should be fine.. You should know that this probably only applies to accounts that have been banned once. I'm not completely sure, but if you've been unbanned before from a perm ban they won't unban you a second time, even after years.

I have one account left and I explained and aplogised so we will see. All of the accounts only had one ban tho thats the weird think. You should think after 8 years you should get a second chance.. but no 

On 10/12/2022 at 11:30 AM, luckyluuk23 said:

I just did one today with a VPN with an apology, insta denied. Banned 4  years ago.