1 day ban whats next?

jamjar

18 hours ago, zerktren said:

weird every time ive got VIP for mirror that's when I get banned lol. I use stealth never a problem

but yeah next is perm ban. Wish I had better advice lol. what script were you using? mirror or stealth?

He hasn't got VIP. so its stealth. Probably botted for long hours without breaks/sleeps. I always see this with new botters.

It's not smart to keep botting indeed, because the next ban will result in a permanent ban as you're already lucky you didn't get one right of the bat. 

I do have accounts that have 1 or 2-day bans and botting on them again, but those accounts were caught years ago. So just wait a couple of years and you should be fine again. 😉  However, as others say here; the chance you're getting caught is always there so don't risk what you're not willing to lose.

1 hour ago, dave98 said:

botted today for 1 hour, got caught....mirror mode of and premium script, i'm a long old botter, never happened to me b4

unlikely that you got banned due to the botting you did today earlier, bans come with a delay. Did you bot before with the account or from the same ip?
which premium script did u use (which skill), did you use breaks or just one hour straight? give some more info.