Why does stealth injection still exists?

Album

It's not like its just higher ban rate, it is an instant ban no matter what. My account was not new or anything, not botted for months. i log in walked from lumbridge to grand exchange and logged off and banned next day 

Does anyone here actually use it at all anymore?

Edited by Album

IMHO, stealth injection should just be available for people who actively marked their osbot accounts as something like "bot farm runner" or whatever and mirror should be the normal version for everyone who intends to bot "non-commercially" without needing vip 

Edited by AnimalMother
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Album said:

It's not like its just higher ban rate, it is an instant ban no matter what. My account was not new or anything, not botted for months. i log in walked from lumbridge to grand exchange and logged off and banned next day 

Does anyone here actually use it at all anymore?

Some people use it.

22 hours ago, Album said:

It's not like its just higher ban rate, it is an instant ban no matter what.

They're too busy with V3 I guess to do anything. I believe improving the bans was on the list of things they wanted to do. But yeah, this injection is absolutely horrible for current standards. And saying it's because it's injection is just plain out not true.

• 4 months later...
On 8/26/2022 at 5:46 AM, Gunman said:

They're too busy with V3 I guess to do anything. I believe improving the bans was on the list of things they wanted to do. But yeah, this injection is absolutely horrible for current standards. And saying it's because it's injection is just plain out not true.

This thread aged well