Mirror Mode Ban

Woon

5 minutes ago, Woon said:

Manually did tutorial island and then botted agility for 24 hours and got a ban 

agility is probably one of the hardest skills to bot, imo. You need to take breaks doing that mate.

new accounts get banned very quickly. You need to let them rest or bot something less high ban rate and use alot of breaks.

1 minute ago, Spooney said:

agility is probably one of the hardest skills to bot, imo. You need to take breaks doing that mate.

new accounts get banned very quickly. You need to let them rest or bot something less high ban rate and use alot of breaks.

2 accounts running so far they both new accounts.

b60dd6e207728e582e78937c01a32942.png

16 minutes ago, Woon said:

I'm used Czar agility too , mirror mode makes jagex think you're playing the actual client and the script has alot of anti ban 

I never been able to run agility overnight or run for long hours without a ban. Mirror or stealth.

2 minutes ago, Spooney said:

I never been able to run agility overnight or run for long hours without a ban. Mirror or stealth.

more successful with breaks. i can assure you that.

7 minutes ago, Woon said:

Well whats the highest agility level you've got botting and what type of breaks

i can't give exact break times, I've learned my methods with trial and error. 

Maxed i've botted is 73 but thats all i needed. It has been done succesfully without any issues. Just do human times. Dont bot 3-4 hours without any breaks. make loads of accounts and try different methods, eventually you will find something that makes your accounts last longer. best of luck :)

Edited by Spooney