Feedback is pointless

iamspecs

5 hours ago, Space said:

I don’t know who removed your feedback, I could probably find out easily if I wanted to. But the fact you’ve made a thread like this and the way you have structured it, to me it was likely removed because it wasn’t feedback and more like defamation. It’s pretty clear it’s user error on your behalf. There are a lot of guides on how to use the program correctly if you can’t take the time out of your day to do some research, that’s your problem, Not Projects.

you could have asked for a trial of the script first to see how it works instead of purchasing it. That way you could have experienced it. You didn’t get a refund because there is nothing wrong with the script, it works perfectly fine. Yes some of the user created scripts are out of date. But that has nothing to do with the product you have purchased being SF, the additional scripts are FREE extras. 

Some chooch named Gunman.  Saw other people asking for trial and was denied. Learned my lesson, straying faaaar away from this guys "projects"

Some of the responses about false advertising simply don't make sense to me...

I'm looking at the Script Factory thread on the forums.. it  says you get a tool to script requiring no java, API or IDE knowledge. Notice how all the emphasis in that advertisement, even the text colors suggest creating/customizing scripts on your own. The stuff about community scripts is mostly bonus...

It states there are over 100 scripts on the network, which there is. It outlines PPOSB scripts in the network.. which are working well.. and updated regularly or repaired if there is issues. However, that process is also limited by/reliant on bug reports.

but, you will also notice there is nothing in that page that suggests you will have access to 100+ community scripts that were made specifically to satisfy "iamspecs" or will be maintained and repaired regularly in service of appeasing an ingrate like you. Why would anyone do that... for you (of all people)?  If what you are showing us all here on these forums is really who you are, then I do not see you succeeding whatsoever in this scene. Or in life really, for that matter.

Ultimately, I feel bad for you, or maybe second hand embarrassment... because you genuinely do not see how severely you are playing yourself.

---good luck with all ur future accounts and their serious rule breaking!

Edited by elDROID
  • Like 2
  • Heart 1

• Administrator
On 8/3/2022 at 7:13 PM, iamspecs said:

Just gave someone negative feedback who deserved it (ProjectPact) puts his stamp of approval on the script factory. Soon after i realize all the scripts his "community" has created are unsupported broken piles of trash just sitting in the archives I asked for a refund and was denied. Went to give negative feedback for his creation and instead of fixing his problems he runs to a super moderator to remove my feedback. Charging 25 bucks for a service and you cant even do your due diligence to make sure it works properly. theres my feedback princess pact :)

You know there is a refund section, I decide 100 refunds not the script writers.  https://osbot.org/forum/forum/150-refund-requests/

• Administrator

Script factory description in the store states nothing, so that statement was false. I think you are referring to his script thread, but even then it says COMMUNITY OPEN SOURCE. YOU can fix them yourself if they are broken, that is 100% the reason for SF. We aren't refunding you because you want to be lazy and try to bash everyone for not getting down on their knees for you.

• Like 1
  • Mald 10