Feedback is pointless

iamspecs

3 hours ago, iamspecs said:

Tutorial island, which breaks at baking bread

I assume you are running my tutorial island?

If that's the case why have you not tried to tell me that it's broken? 

Why are you going straight to osbot about a problem with projects script which in my opinion should be charged in the $100s for a $25 dollar script?

Why have you not even told the people who actually created the script you are having issues with has bugs? 

Would that not be the logical thing to do?

47 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I assume you are running my tutorial island?

If that's the case why have you not tried to tell me that it's broken? 

Why are you going straight to osbot about a problem with projects script which in my opinion should be charged in the $100s for a $25 dollar script?

Why have you not even told the people who actually created the script you are having issues with has bugs? 

Would that not be the logical thing to do?

the script hasnt updated since june. this is the downside of having all these jumbled garbo scripts in it. What am i your mom? take your script off the entire program if you arent going to keep up to date on it.

1 hour ago, K1ngsterZ said:

Put mommy's credit card away until you can actually comprehend what you're buying, @ProjectPacthas zero to do with you not being able to make an educated purchase or your lack of commonsense. It's truly a shame you can't comprehend the creativity and freedom SF provides.

suck my balls kiddo dont assume I live in my mommies basement like yourself. i appreciate that you can make whatever you want, if you manage to pass your reading comprehension classes in highschool and come back to re read my post maybe youll understand it better.

3 hours ago, Wishy said:

90% of scripts have a description inside of them. So you are full of shit.

You are a desperate. Give it up.

Tut Island works fine....

Oh and so does F2P Quests....

You are the type of person who reports a bug with no description of the bug. "It's broken" is the shit you would say.

Sad.

youre hilarious 90 percent? youre pulling a number out your buddies asshole now.

Edited by iamspecs

2 hours ago, iamspecs said:

youre hilarious 90 percent? youre pulling a number out your buddies asshole now.

You are a loser... Honestly.

Mad at Ptoject and demanding a refund because you cant report a bug correnctly to the writer of a COMMUNITY SCRIP.

Project Stated many times, community scripts are not upheld by him.

Script Factory is his script. Plus maybe 3 community scripts. Which last time i checked werent broken.

Also, looking at your profile, im going to guess you are a child. Due to the dogshit comments you leave about scripts, because you as a USER are too stupid to read instructions. 
Get a life. Seriously. People like you ruin the fun for everyone else.

I don’t know who removed your feedback, I could probably find out easily if I wanted to. But the fact you’ve made a thread like this and the way you have structured it, to me it was likely removed because it wasn’t feedback and more like defamation. It’s pretty clear it’s user error on your behalf. There are a lot of guides on how to use the program correctly if you can’t take the time out of your day to do some research, that’s your problem, Not Projects.

you could have asked for a trial of the script first to see how it works instead of purchasing it. That way you could have experienced it. You didn’t get a refund because there is nothing wrong with the script, it works perfectly fine. Yes some of the user created scripts are out of date. But that has nothing to do with the product you have purchased being SF, the additional scripts are FREE extras. 

• Heart 4

Imagine purchasing a script that should cost $25/month, but only paying it one time, then getting FREE ACCESS to the community scripts that are 100% OPEN SOURCE and available to ANYONE that has access to Script Factory.

You download a scripting tool that is used to create any scripts your little pea brain can come up with, yet you're so triggered at the fact the FREE COMMUNITY SCRIPTS aren't being fixed, and you expect the script writers to run them every day to keep it updated for YOU.

You're a huge piece of shit, judging by your previous track record with feedback on scripts. You're DOGSHIT. 

"Got this dogshit user called @iamspecs that just constantly crys about trying to do things he hasnt even attempted."

Boy you should changed your name to "I am special". I bet you probably go flame any free script you own when it breaks every game update, minutes after saying some stupid shit like "Was working a second ago, now this dogshit ass script doesn't work, scripter is trash and im the greatest alive, sit kids, i pay good money for this type of stuff".

Get a fucking life bro, and dont you fucking dare try to ruin the reputation of this community. You're a terrible person, and genuinely not worth keeping around. I genuinely hope you NEVER use script factory again, because you don't deserve it.

Get fucking bent.

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, abc3 said:

Why not give him a refund? The script thread advertises scripts that might be broken or not kept up to date without any disclaimer

As explained to you on discord. There is nothing wrong with Script Factory Script. It works as intended and no other users have had issues. His issue is that he’s using FREE scripts which anyone can edit the source code to get them working again. It’s his own ignorance that’s causing the issue. 

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, abc3 said:

Why not give him a refund? The script thread advertises scripts that might be broken or not kept up to date without any disclaimer

It advertises FREE OPEN SOURCE COMMUNITY SCRIPTS that come with, it's just a benefit to having the commmunity.

If there was no community, the network wouldn't have any of that.

The script is not (Project Pacts Script Network) it's SCRIPT FACTORY, where YOU create the script YOU want.

The thread is just showing some added bonuses of what you get with your purchase/what can be done with Script Factory. It does not say all 200+ scripts are 100% up to date and that he fixes every single persons script for them.

17 minutes ago, Rumnaldo 666 said:

I mean isn't the whole point of that script to learn how to make your own scripts + simplify the process? Pretty immature to complain over 25$ because some of the "community" scripts are outdated. 

I plan on buying it as soon as I get some more free time on my hands. 

And we will welcome you with open arms to our amazing community when that happens.

The free scripts that come with commnuity alone is worth the $25, even if you have to spend 10 minutes on a script to update some missing code.

We have verified scripts that are written by SF Scripters and generally kept updated/actively being worked on.

These scripts include:

Guardians of the Rift, Wintertodt, Motherlode Mine, Tithe Farm, Fishing Trawler, AIO Herblore, AIO Woodcutting, AIO Crafter, AIO Smither, AIO Runecrafting, AIO Agility, Tabmaker, Plankmaker, Tutorial island, Pest Control, Warrior's Guild, Rogue's den, More Myre Fungus, & Warrior Barrel.

This is just a small amount of the free Verified stuff that is available for free that wouldn't have been given away if there wasn't a strong growing community.

It really sucks to see people trash a script with so much value for so little cost.

• Heart 1

20 minutes ago, Zackaery said:

And we will welcome you with open arms to our amazing community when that happens.

The free scripts that come with commnuity alone is worth the $25, even if you have to spend 10 minutes on a script to update some missing code.

We have verified scripts that are written by SF Scripters and generally kept updated/actively being worked on.

These scripts include:

Guardians of the Rift, Wintertodt, Motherlode Mine, Tithe Farm, Fishing Trawler, AIO Herblore, AIO Woodcutting, AIO Crafter, AIO Smither, AIO Runecrafting, AIO Agility, Tabmaker, Plankmaker, Tutorial island, Pest Control, Warrior's Guild, Rogue's den, More Myre Fungus, & Warrior Barrel.

This is just a small amount of the free Verified stuff that is available for free that wouldn't have been given away if there wasn't a strong growing community.

It really sucks to see people trash a script with so much value for so little cost.

I can vouch for this guy. I dont know him personally, but what a great scripter.  

here's a current proggie still running - 47418b8a734e851945b44dad961db02a.png

• Heart 1