Account unlocking

Kramnik

Hello,

First of all, anyone got hit by lock wave yesterday? :D Seems strange one, since been running ton of accounts for month without bans or locks and now a lot of them just randomly got locked. Thing is since I mostly used residential proxies I wasn't worring about locks so I haven't used real email or linked them etc.

My question here is how I could unlock them via application to jagex? Seems my appeals are getting denied because even thought I registered accounts myself I am not sure If I made them in december or january and stuff like that. Not sure what is the most important aspect in going through this since by how fast it gets denied it's definately automated. Anyone has experience dealing with it? :) 

39 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

Hello,

First of all, anyone got hit by lock wave yesterday? :D Seems strange one, since been running ton of accounts for month without bans or locks and now a lot of them just randomly got locked. Thing is since I mostly used residential proxies I wasn't worring about locks so I haven't used real email or linked them etc.

My question here is how I could unlock them via application to jagex? Seems my appeals are getting denied because even thought I registered accounts myself I am not sure If I made them in december or january and stuff like that. Not sure what is the most important aspect in going through this since by how fast it gets denied it's definately automated. Anyone has experience dealing with it? :) 

From past experiences with unlocks, the more inaccurate information you fill in the faster it will get denied (instant denied) - The recovery request only gets passed on to a human source to get approved you fill in accurate information. 

The most important and influencial parts of the recovery process is membership details, creation details and obviously passwords. Make sure you put in the correct creation ISP, and not just your own if they're created on a proxy.

14 minutes ago, MadMalz said:

From past experiences with unlocks, the more inaccurate information you fill in the faster it will get denied (instant denied) - The recovery request only gets passed on to a human source to get approved you fill in accurate information. 

The most important and influencial parts of the recovery process is membership details, creation details and obviously passwords. Make sure you put in the correct creation ISP, and not just your own if they're created on a proxy.

What if I used bonds? There is option "Bonds" but it seems not the one when you trade gp and buy membership, but the one where you buy bond with irl money and then apply to account

13 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

What if I used bonds? There is option "Bonds" but it seems not the one when you trade gp and buy membership, but the one where you buy bond with irl money and then apply to account

I haven't worked too much with bond recoveries, but if you bought the bond with GP in G.E I would enter membership details from when you actually activated the bond you know.

Sometimes it's possible to leave membership details blank, as long as you have the rest accurate (creation, ISP, Passwords, creation E-Mail)