Work in Progress Woodcutter + Firemaker

Only releasing this as a "proof of concept", or a "preview of what is to come".

I used this project to get a baseline in using the OSBot api and I have come a long way, I have made about 500k with this bot, I run it an hour or two at a time with about the same amount of time as a break. Sitting at 63 WC, but have only cut Oaks.

• Supports :
  • Lumbridge Trees
  • Draynor Oak
  • Draynor Willow
  • Edgeville Yew
  • "Powerchopping", but I dont recommend. Working on a faster auto drop with mouse clicks, but it drops slowly if that's okay with you. 

EDIT VERSION 2!:

Now supports firemaking and I have updated the GUI to be tabbed. I have only personally tested out the firemaking to logs up to oak, but it should work on f2p logs up to yew. As for location support on firemaking, it chooses an area by draynor bank for easy bank access. It will automatically withdraw logs and a tinderbox if you need one. I updated the link below! Be cautious as it isn't the best the firemaking could be, I am improving on it as we speak and I will more than likely have something better this weekend. 

EDIT AGAIN: I fixed it for the most part, still needs improvement, but it wont get stuck on a fire anymore.

Enjoy, and if you're new feel free to decompile and attempt to learn/understand even though the code might not be the cleanest or most efficient. 

poc.png

poc2.png

Download Here 

• Initial Release v1

Basic support for f2p trees up to Yew

• Update .2 

Added firemaking support that is progressive automatically, given you have the logs in your bank. The only area it supports as of right now is an area near draynor. Will withdraw logs/tinderbox if needed and when needed. Got rid of the crappy other GUI and added a nice tabbed one that I will improve upon.

Edited by backwardsdirty
added screenshots

2 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Good job man :) Good luck with you further scripting progression

Thanks. Currently working on a tabbed GUI and implementing a firemaking option.  It’s all pretty roughly coded, but I hope someone will get some use out of it, or at least be able to decompile it if they want and take a look. 

• backwardsdirty changed the title to Work in Progress Woodcutter + Firemaker
On 7/22/2022 at 2:18 AM, backwardsdirty said:

Just updated the download link for the version 0.2.  I added support for firemaking for f2p logs up to Yew. Automatic banking, start wherever, but as of right now it makes the fires and banks at draynor. 

Firemaking doesnt work with mirror mode, client freezes, same for you?

16 hours ago, Framble said:

Firemaking doesnt work with mirror mode, client freezes, same for you?

Not the same for me I can’t replicate that myself. Throwing any error in the logs or just freezing? Where are you starting the bot when trying to firemake? 

EDIT: 

Just checked to make sure, and it is working as it should. So if you don't mind giving me the location you started the bot and I will look into why it isn't working for you ASAP!

image-2022-07-24-100235245.png

Edited by backwardsdirty