Just a thought

Zorroluffy

I made 4 accounts last night and put members on all 4, All 4 have same name but with a 1,2,3,4 number added to the end of each name to recognize them. did tutorial island by hand and did 2 quests by hand on the same world on all 4. I popped them in somewhere for 4 hours in 4 different worlds, 2 of them i put on the same proxy that i been banned for botting on, 2 i put on a new proxy. 2 got banned (the 2 i put on a proxy i got banned on for botting same thing on previous account.)
im going to see if they survive day 2 , if so maybe if they survive after today they maybe wont be "affiliated" with each other 😂

Edited by Zorroluffy

• Zorroluffy changed the title to Just a thought
14 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

Well duh, thats called "Flagged proxies". Some proxies will get you banned faster than others

Im new so yeah, i had the proxy that was flagged for close to a month, everything was fine but i think im the one that got it flagged, so are you saying any proxy i catch a ban on i should throw away and just use a new one? And not use the ones i get banned on? Im testing it out for myself, but i have another bot running on a different proxy i got banned on, its still alive.

1 hour ago, Zorroluffy said:

Im new so yeah, i had the proxy that was flagged for close to a month, everything was fine but i think im the one that got it flagged, so are you saying any proxy i catch a ban on i should throw away and just use a new one? And not use the ones i get banned on? Im testing it out for myself, but i have another bot running on a different proxy i got banned on, its still alive.

Proxies don't get flagged very easy to be honest. I had proxies that had ton of bans and still performed well in general. But sometimes they do get flagged, maybe yours did, maybe be not. But if you run two groups of accounts on 2 different proxies and one group got banned and other didn't first thing that comes to mind is that the proxy is flagged thus bans come quicker

• Like 1