account bought question

deadmanmode

so what if i bought an account let's say 2 years ago and it got banned while servicing and i ask the owner to recover it but he said no reply( also can he charge me a 40% off bank value fee ?)  but every single account i tried to unban has been unbanned with the worst bans? can i still ask him for the password off that account even though it's banned it's still my account or? i'm just curious even if it's banned 100 years ago it's still my account no?  i got the feeling he got the account unbanned and just dissepeard and the dude was a mod here l.. 

39 minutes ago, deadmanmode said:

so what if i bought an account let's say 2 years ago and it got banned while servicing and i ask the owner to recover it but he said no reply( also can he charge me a 40% off bank value fee ?)  but every single account i tried to unban has been unbanned with the worst bans? can i still ask him for the password off that account even though it's banned it's still my account or? i'm just curious even if it's banned 100 years ago it's still my account no?  i got the feeling he got the account unbanned and just dissepeard and the dude was a mod here l.. 

Ok what you wrote was pretty hard to understand so I guess I will try to answer:

Firstly, if the account got banned I would hope you have the original email, but of course you can always ask the original owner if you are unable to recover it.

Secondly, its definitely scummy to charge 40% of the bank value as a fee for recovering the account, but it depends what you guys agreed on when you bought the account.

Thirdly, if it is your account shouldn't you have the password? If not I would say asking couldn't hurt.

Fourthly, if you bought the account yes it is yours even if it is banned for 100 years (unless they scammed and changed the account details. 

Finally, you can try tagging the person with their forum tag so mods that may view this know who it is (if you are both in the osbot discord their nickname will be the same as their forum name and then you can just @ them.

8 hours ago, deadmanmode said:

Clarify this please.

9 hours ago, Sky said:

I believe you're trying to say you bought an account, got it banned and that the orginal owner who was also the one who sold it to you, recovered it, got it unbanned and refuses to give you the account?

1 hour ago, Gunman said:

Clarify this please.

this

yeah i wrote fast and without thinking. pretty much

1 i bought an account

2 it got banned

3 i asked if he can try to unban 

4 he asked for 40% of bank value which is a dick move also nowhere stated in his tos 

5 he said he didnt recieve an answer but i have a feeling he did which means he got the account unbanned and took the bank for him 

2 hours ago, deadmanmode said:

1 i bought an account

2 it got banned

3 i asked if he can try to unban 

4 he asked for 40% of bank value which is a dick move also nowhere stated in his tos 

5 he said he didnt recieve an answer but i have a feeling he did which means he got the account unbanned and took the bank for him 

4. Did it mention anything about recovery?
5. If he did then the password would have changed. Check if you can login to the account still or not.