First time botter looking for advice

coloradomane

I have a 2k total main that I’ve played legit for years but I’m bored of the game and wanna bot on a separate account. My goals - 

1) - just wanna run one or two bot accounts to make gp that I can transfer to my main to have fun with 

2) - I wanna make a few bil a month, is this unrealistic? How hard would this be to accomplish 

3) - Absolute priority would be not getting my main banned 

Thank you, looking forward to hearing your responses! I have absolutely no idea where to start and I’d also like to get an idea of what kind of initial investment/budget would be required. Thank you!

To put things into perspective for you to actually understand what you're fully asking. Assuming you want zero-low requirements there are some that are about 500k-1.2M/hr. For your absolute benefit let's pretend there are no such things as bans. We also pretend that your sudden scaled farm dosen't crash the market and that you are also making 1.2M/hr.  

• If  you had one single bot run 24 hours a day for the full month

you would still only 864M. 

• Now let's assume that we only bot weekends 16 hours a day but we catch bans the following Monday (people like to believe because JaGeX are out of office that less bans happen and do 16 hours to not trigger system bans, but they obviously still do happen) but you manage to collect all profits and any initial startups that you put on every account.

You would need 7 accounts to reach 1B  You would need 26 accounts. Remember they get banned. on Monday and the account do not carry over.  +4 accounts to offset 130M in bonds @5M each

• Finally lets take the OSBot recommendation of 4 hours day up to 10 hours a week.  Assuming no bans again. 

You would need 24 accounts to reach 1b.  +5 extra accounts accounts  to null the bond costs (240M for 24 accounts for 28 days @5M each)

Of course these are all incredibly unrealistic. Your bot farm will absolutely catch bans. Your upkeep will drive and you will bond up accounts just for them to get banned in the first day and you will lose everything you put on that account. Bot farms without automation (bots to run your bots, replace banned ones and bots to mule your bots) at the level you are asking is very tedious and very annoying at times. If it were easy EVERYONE would be doing it.

The level of automation i'm talking about cost upwards of 1,000-10,000$ USD for seamless flow. 

On top of that there is bonds, proxies, vps's, starter cash, services account progression 

Edited by Sky
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, coloradomane said:

I have a 2k total main that I’ve played legit for years but I’m bored of the game and wanna bot on a separate account. My goals - 

1) - just wanna run one or two bot accounts to make gp that I can transfer to my main to have fun with 

2) - I wanna make a few bil a month, is this unrealistic? How hard would this be to accomplish 

3) - Absolute priority would be not getting my main banned 

Thank you, looking forward to hearing your responses! I have absolutely no idea where to start and I’d also like to get an idea of what kind of initial investment/budget would be required. Thank you!

Not going to be easy, but good luck!