Too Many Login Attempts . Please Wait a Few Minutes then Try Again

CIeetZ

2 hours ago, CIeetZ said:

Hey is this some how avoidable? Like maybe some function the bot does can prevent it or nah? I get it when I world hop lots running a script and I gotta wait a bit for cool down or it keeps happening.

If the client has support for the Jagex Launcher login menu then maybe. If I recall correctly you don't get that message on the Jagex Launcher version. You can try running it if you want, but depends if the login handler has support for the Play Now button or not, unless you use a custom login handler.

6 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Are you using proxy?

nah

7 hours ago, Gunman said:

If the client has support for the Jagex Launcher login menu then maybe. If I recall correctly you don't get that message on the Jagex Launcher version. You can try running it if you want, but depends if the login handler has support for the Play Now button or not, unless you use a custom login handler.

ya it happens on the original client also just it takes like a hour to kick in, then if you trigger it, you gotta wait like 30 mins to let it cool down or else itll happen every couple hops .  Would be nice to go for max efficiency but would also be cool to know what triggers it and exactly how the function works.

3 hours ago, CIeetZ said:

nah

ya it happens on the original client also just it takes like a hour to kick in, then if you trigger it, you gotta wait like 30 mins to let it cool down or else itll happen every couple hops .  Would be nice to go for max efficiency but would also be cool to know what triggers it and exactly how the function works.

Switch IP if possible. I had this issue like a week ago on some of my proxies, other worked fine but those for some reason was getting blocked. When I switched them everything become fine.

• Like 1