Ultimate Slayer Guide

A Slayer day

Improvement of guide  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like me to improve this guide?

• Yes
    • No

Hi welcome to my masters guide on slayer today you will be learning the locations, and difficulty of tasks.

Table of Contents:

1. Slayer Equipment

2. Locations

3. Turael

4. Mazchna

4. Vannaka

5. Chaeldar

6. Duradel

Slayer Equipment

Plenty of food such as lobster, swordfish, and/or monkfish. You can use sharks, although monkfish is highly suggested, being easy to purchase and healing a significant 16 hit points.

Full rune or better

Full blue dragons hide or better

Amulet of glory for stats and teleports. Multiple may be needed if you cannot access the Heroes' Guild.

Games necklaces for a quick teleport to Turael.

At least a rune scimitar. A dragon scimitar would be better, as expected. An Abyssal whip would be even better, If  you have the money and stats.

A lot of teleport runes. Since you don't have Guthan's equipment to heal you, you'll have to bank on a lot of trips. You can use one-click teleports as well, such as the Ectophial or the tiny elf crystal.

Recommended

Dwarf multicannon. It makes tasks significantly easier and faster, although a lot more expensive. It would take around 300,000 cannonballs to get 99 Slayer.

300-400 Prayer potions.

Black mask. Charges aren't necessary. The Black Mask will greatly help you in slaying, as it gives a 15% increase to strength and attack during your task.

Amulet of fury, if it can be afforded.

Any melee barrows set. This is assuming that you can afford Torag's, but cannot afford Guthan's.

Fighter torso.

Rune defender, if you have the proper levels to gain entrance to the Warrior's Guild.

Full black dragonhide

Crystal bow with recharge cost down to 180k. This is assuming that you have completed Roving Elves.

Holy book (Saradomin book)

Bones to Peaches, obtained from the Mage Training Arena

Full Initiate or Proselyte for their prayer boost.

Edited by A Slayer day
  • Like 6

Locations:

Turael

This is where your slaying adventure will begin now I recommend doing the waterfall quest and training defence until about 30 before starting so it’s not slow even though you could start at 3 combat and do not have to follow anything I say in this guide.

Difficulty: Easy

Southeast Burthrope

2fcb4457fb9d9194f05c7ee65d141c13.png

Quickest route to tureal

-Games necklace

Mazchna

Also a fairly easy slayer master with easy assignments too, Mazchna gives fairly easy assignments too, but sometimes he may give a very small amount of more difficult monsters. Mazchna also has the habit of giving assignments which can be completed very close to him, making it convenient to get new assignments once completed. He requires a combat level of 20 and Priest in Peril complete.

Difficulty: Easy/ Medium

Canifis

87e58320fac06145a6fa3e5344ec7a0d.png

Quickest route to Mazchna

-Ectophial

-Fairy ring (CKS)

-Kharyll Teleport

Vannaka

Vannaka is one of the most popular slayer masters. His assignments are usually suitable for slayers with medium and even high combat skills with a starting combat level of 40 for him to assign you a task.

Difficulty: Medium/Hard

Edgeville Dungeon

93f4b53c44087e4fa0a09b9c21c97a8d.png

Quickest route to Vannaka

-Amulet of Glory

Chaeldar

Chaeldar will only give assignments to players over a combat level of 70. She gives out the second toughest slayer assignments in the game. It is recommended that a person over a combat level of 70 should use Chaeldar as their slayer master. One requirement is Lost city.

(She is infamous for sometimes handing out annoying tasks such as Turoths

and Kurasks, which many players choose to skip.)

Difficulty: Hard

Zanaris

aeb6c6b2eac46d04154ed82110f5c2d0.png

Quickest route to Chaeldar

-Fairy ring

Duradel

Duradel is the most difficult slayer master. He refuses to give assignments to players until they have 100 Combat and 50 Slayer. His assignments are generally high-leveled demons, dragons, and slayer monsters such as abyssal demons. One requirement to get to him is  the Shilo Village quest.

Difficulty: Expert

e219ed9b4a5bfd88cf1c0c9765208f92.png

Quickest route to Duradel

-Fairy ring (CKR)

-Gnome Glider

Sources:

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Slayer#Turael

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Slayer_master#Turael

Edited by A Slayer day

• 1 month later...

I came here expecting a good guide, not disappointment. If you want to call this the "Ultimate" Slayer Guide, give up tips on what to do for most if not all tasks (i.e. choice of gear, attack style, etc). What about NPC contact? Which tasks do we skip for exp? This is a good start but I'd love to see it be expanded on.

I came here expecting a good guide, not disappointment. If you want to call this the "Ultimate" Slayer Guide, give up tips on what to do for most if not all tasks (i.e. choice of gear, attack style, etc). What about NPC contact? Which tasks do we skip for exp? This is a good start but I'd love to see it be expanded on.

Thanks for your feedback I'll look into it more when i get home from school :D

Great slayer guide QwPha8E.png

Good and useful smile.png

Thanks mybe I'll add more soon if needed!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...