Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

22 hours ago, Xp N GeePee said:

let me get a trail on this bad boy.

Enjoy!

20 hours ago, To_Get_Laid said:

Hands down the best script I've ever used on this website! I've only had one fatal error with getting stuck on a wall but it hasn't happened in the last week. 58-77 RC borderline suicide botting.  10/10.

Also before I even attempt. Can this script do solo runs?

Make sure you're using a vpn. Your IP might be flagged.

What wall are we talking about? 😉
I does not do solos, only group worlds

Often when attempting to exit the "huge remains", as of this date, the mouse hovers over the portal exit and doesn't click to actually exit getting stuck. I have restarted the script several times with the issue still occurring very frequently when exiting. It will eventually exit upon a new "Huge remains"  portal opening after a several minutes. This is a new issue as I have been using this for over a week without issue. Thoughts?

Edited by pennsydevil

1 hour ago, pennsydevil said:

Often when attempting to exit the "huge remains", as of this date, the mouse hovers over the portal exit and doesn't click to actually exit getting stuck. I have restarted the script several times with the issue still occurring very frequently when exiting. It will eventually exit upon a new "Huge remains"  portal opening after a several minutes. This is a new issue as I have been using this for over a week without issue. Thoughts?

It's a client issue with mirror mode, the issue is that you are running 2 bots in 1 mirror client and some data gets mixed up between the bots.
Solution=> Split your bots over sperate mirror clients )

7 minutes ago, xinaoxz said:

yo khal can i please have a trial!

Enjoy!

• Like 1