Tutorial island accounts

SrNicolas

7 hours ago, Nestle said:

Don't go to eternal accounts, I've had a few loads from there and they've all been banned without even using them. Make sure they're done by hand.

May i know your discord user please.

I'm an admin in Eternal Accounts and would like to take a look at your ticket and accounts. I can only presume you are talking about the recent bans, sadly when a prime event is on ban rates do tend to be higher which sucks but if you ask anyone in Eternal Accounts they will tell you this is normal during prime all other times accounts are perfectly fine.

I would suggest @ me in your ticket so i can take a look and solve the issue.

11 minutes ago, Get Taxed said:

May i know your discord user please.

I'm an admin in Eternal Accounts and would like to take a look at your ticket and accounts. I can only presume you are talking about the recent bans, sadly when a prime event is on ban rates do tend to be higher which sucks but if you ask anyone in Eternal Accounts they will tell you this is normal during prime all other times accounts are perfectly fine.

I would suggest @ me in your ticket so i can take a look and solve the issue.

I shall PM you my Discord, however I don't agree with "ask anyone in Eternal Accounts they will tell you this is normal during prime". If Jagex can detect these accounts during prime, what's stopping them from doing it at other times? Sounds like they're always a ticking time bomb. Hence suggesting handmade accounts.

Also - I was banned from the Discord after leaving my feedback, albeit negative.

Edited by Nestle

5 hours ago, Nestle said:

I shall PM you my Discord, however I don't agree with "ask anyone in Eternal Accounts they will tell you this is normal during prime". If Jagex can detect these accounts during prime, what's stopping them from doing it at other times? Sounds like they're always a ticking time bomb. Hence suggesting handmade accounts.

Also - I was banned from the Discord after leaving my feedback, albeit negative.

Thank you for the reply!

Not at all, infact i have over 1.3k accounts that are like 7 months old. It's not a ticking time bomb. Just jagex bans on the tut process etc has gotten pretty heavy.

I agree going handmade accounts and resting is 100% a good way to go.

I just spoke with the owner and it appears you have already been offered replacements and he has explained the situation.

Going by the chat you seem happy with the outcome.

Should you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

EDIT: I see you went with replacements for the banned accounts :) glad it was sorted.

Edited by Get Taxed
  • Heart 1