Free money maker

melomel

I've known about this forever, since I used to flip uncooked pies. The people who buy are usually power leveling cooking and don't care about costs. Same thing with wild, summer, etc. This pie is much less click intensive than making a wild or a summer or an admiral though.

Just an FYI on a great money maker. If you don't wanna do it, don't lol.

I track prices using: https://prices.runescape.wiki/osrs/item/22789

The margins are pretty solid still, but pie making isn't as popular rn, so it's a slow acquisition. I need some streamer to do a money making or a mage/cooking xp vid on pies lmfao

Also, I def sold like 3800 pies I had left over from a hiatus at like 3700*edit* 3400* a pop two days ago, which is why I was reminded.

Edited by melomel

There ton of money makers like these, the issue here is the volume. 3k daily volume means you can only do this for an hour a day and only if you are doing this alone. Now imagine that now 5 more people start doing this, or one even make a bot that does it. It will take you weeks to sell pies it took you to make in an hour.