Mirror mode grayed out

Homez

4 minutes ago, Space said:

Try removing all the versions of Java on your pc, restart and install Java 8, restart again, let me know if this solves the issue. Alternately try right clicking>open with “Java 8” if it’s an option. That way you’re opening the client with Java 8 and not the default Java 17/18 whichever is newer 

I thought you shouldn't delete the default java because it interacts with runelite and like other programs on your computer? also it says open with Java(TM) platform SE binary 

5 minutes ago, Space said:

Try removing all the versions of Java on your pc, restart and install Java 8, restart again, let me know if this solves the issue. Alternately try right clicking>open with “Java 8” if it’s an option. That way you’re opening the client with Java 8 and not the default Java 17/18 whichever is newer 

also how would u remove all the versions of java on my computer? would i just delete the ones in the java folder?

49 minutes ago, Space said:

I had delete everything but it didn't really workout for me that much, i had to download some jarfix thing and that worked for me, thank you tho