Botting after update

Dutchsmoker420

How long do y'all wait after a update has been done ? an hour, mulitple hours or even a day ? 

I'm botting a few very high main acc's and i normally wait about a day to resume botting, what is your opinion about that ?  

I tried to search this question in the search bar but i couldn't get any results so that is why i ask it for now, sorry if it has been asked before.

32 minutes ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

How long do y'all wait after a update has been done ? an hour, mulitple hours or even a day ? 

I'm botting a few very high main acc's and i normally wait about a day to resume botting, what is your opinion about that ?  

I tried to search this question in the search bar but i couldn't get any results so that is why i ask it for now, sorry if it has been asked before.

Depends on the update normally you just check to see if anything is broken so it doesn't run for a long time broken. Currently the Inventory system is most likely broken since they did redo it in both Java and C++ clients.

• Boge 1
  • Heart 1

10 hours ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

Some weeks the update is minor fixes and warrants no real waiting, this is an example of a week where Jagex messed with the inventory so its probably not best to bot until its fixed :)!