Corruped gauntlet kills

Patterns

Willing to pay $1 per kill with a $25 bonus when/if Enchanced crystal weapon seed is obtained. Relevant account stats are 1 def, 94 range, 85 mage

Pay will be in crypto. You need to be a trusted member of the community and ideally part of an established service business.

Edited by Patterns
  • Like 2

hey :) whats the att/str? melee + range is the fastest to use as you wanna prioritize that when/if you can. Would also need to know if you have rigour/augury/piety.

Assuming 90+ att/str would be fine with your $1/kill crypto. If less than those stats (75 att/90+ str i'm assuming you may have) would be $1.25/kill crypto. If we're sticking with only mage and range the entire time would be $1.50/kill. These stats are all assuming you have rigor/augury/piety. Would be significantly more expensive w/o those unfortunately :(.

Can pm me on here or add me on discord if you want to discuss anything further.

Also i would be doing this myself, no workers or anything. And no need for that $25 bonus on the seed drop :)

On 4/8/2022 at 8:18 PM, Patterns said:

Willing to pay $1 per kill with a $25 bonus when/if Enchanced crystal weapon seed is obtained. Relevant account stats are 1 def, 94 range, 85 mage

Pay will be in crypto. You need to be a trusted member of the community and ideally part of an established service business.

got over 1.5k kc @ cg , can do this for you <3

Message @ Discord : OS-MJs#7362 to discuss further <3