Botting in a sandbox

Bruner

So just learned Jagex's terms of services state they can monitor your gameplay and files on your pc associated with Jagex products. Pretty sure this means they can see bot clients and other things of that nature. So if this is true my question is would running a bot client in a sandbox help negate this or would they just see everything in your sandbox since you'd have to run the official client in the sandbox as well?? Any technical minds out there that can speak on this?? thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

They instantly detect when you use a non-approved client for sure. Tested this numerous times. Second you use injection on your account, you permanently flag it and you WILL get banned for overbotting even when not using OSBot. In other words, once your account is flagged, you will be banned much faster then a non-flagged account. Even for basic things like autoclickers

They also state that they can scan your memory, so I'm sure Mirror mode is detected at some point, but 100% not as quickly as injection. Jagex has code in their Java client which can/will at ANY TIME load WHATEVER files their server decides to send to your computer,

Running in sandbox mode is smart if you're trying to prevent fingerprinting. Fingerprinting being Jagex using some file/ID/etc to tie multiple accounts regardless of IP together. So you might as well take the extra step and run on a virtual sandbox if your PC can handle it.

Just use custom/private scripts, take tons of breaks, be very careful with skills such as agility/mining, use mirror mode 100% of the time on accounts you care about.. Etc. I'm not sure if the hardware mouse thing makes a difference, but others claim it does so..

• Like 2

On 2/21/2022 at 7:10 AM, Gunman said:

Hardware mouse is the best yes ✊ 😔

The hardware mouse is broken for me on my M1 MacBook air (Java 8 JDK, OSBot 2.6.42) the actually hardware mouse moves but the in-game paint mouse doesn't align to the hardware mouse causing it to click forever on nothing until i move the actual mouse it realigns causing it to click, however that defeats the purpose of using the hardware mouse as it shouldn't require me to constantly be moving the mouse for it to interact. I've tried the latest Dev build and to no avail, I've achieved no results. I need help please <3 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Cod3xDev said:

The hardware mouse is broken for me on my M1 MacBook air (Java 8 JDK, OSBot 2.6.42) the actually hardware mouse moves but the in-game paint mouse doesn't align to the hardware mouse causing it to click forever on nothing until i move the actual mouse it realigns causing it to click, however that defeats the purpose of using the hardware mouse as it shouldn't require me to constantly be moving the mouse for it to interact. I've tried the latest Dev build and to no avail, I've achieved no results. I need help please <3 

No idea, never experienced that before