Ideas for botting on fresh account on members account without a ban?

HelloPeeps

I create and sell accounts, normally using scripts from another bot, although I'm testing out OSBOT as it's a bit too expensive/limited using the other bot....Anyway I'm looking at the feasibility of making trade unlocked accounts via the membership route to re-sell however I need to be able bot enough gold on each account whilst it was 14 days membership with a sub 10% ban, whilst I've figured out how to do this on F2P I need the accounts to earn enough for a bond, ideally within 20 hours gameplay (250k) an hour whilst retaining a very low ban rate...whilst on a basic account.

Has anyone got any ideas on what might achieve this? Bear in mind these are new accounts, some prep is fine as long as it can be botted.

If the goal is to sell the accounts as F2P trade-restrictions-removed accounts, why bother putting membership onto the accounts? Just bot some stuff in f2p that doesn't earn much money, but builds up some stats. Then you don't have to earn back the bond cost.

It's hard to avoid bans on brand new accounts while doing efficient money makers.