Looking for work.

Kenbey

Hello i am seeking work in the runescape realm. I have played runescape for many years and previously ran a small size gold farm as a personal project. I dont have any crazy pvm skills and i work 10 hours a day so keep that in mind. I know im a begger trying to choose but id prefer not to have to put down a deposit if possible how ever i am flexable. For any one whos not a complete random in the market i would be willing to take on a handfull of requested builds and if given accounts and supplies to complete what you woukd like i am willing to finish these at no cost and have the held payment be my deposit.

Accounts i have built in the past.

10hp 60 strength maulers. Both iron and non

Wintertod ready accounts

70/70/70 nmz ready accounts with or without quests.

50 and 60 attack pures both low hp and regular.

Mining accounts.

Am also willing to build accounts on contract essentially you make it and ill can do the rest including membership with an agreement to buy it once finished for a certain price. Thanks in advance.

I am capable of other work as well! Im not one to like to put my personal life out much but do to the covid situation in my area i am on the brink of loosing my job any day now. I am trying to get into this or any similar buisness as a secondary income to save up for when that time comes and to hopefully get my toes in to the comunity so if the time comes and i do loose my job ill have some footing in this comunity. Am willing to work for very little and not looking to receive any sort of payment till work is complete just need a chance here. I apreciate all of you who take the time to view this post.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, if you're willing to hand train some accounts to provide a deposit you feel suitable - I can try help you with hiring, please note that although you are botting your own stuff, it's possible you would have to consider other forms due to chain bans

if you think you can cover any of the requested, feel free to apply

- I have been here since 2013, with 1063 feedback on my old profile, and and I am also an ex moderator on this website.