when i want to log in ,it dont give me buttons stealth and mirror. what to do?

iljalolilja

Half the people didn't even read what the issue was lol

1 hour ago, iljalolilja said:

it says Status...  . And nothing more

Restart the client, if it still stuck on status restart pc and try deleting OSBot folder, and try restarting it a couple times after. Save the account and proxy file located in local of OSBot folder if you don't wanna lose that information saved in the client.

OSBot folder location -> C:\Users\Computer_Username_Here\OSBot

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iljalolilja said:

it says Status...  . And nothing more

2 hours ago, Gunman said:

Half the people didn't even read what the issue was lol

Restart the client, if it still stuck on status restart pc and try deleting OSBot folder, and try restarting it a couple times after. Save the account and proxy file located in local of OSBot folder if you don't wanna lose that information saved in the client.

OSBot folder location -> C:\Users\Computer_Username_Here\OSBot

Lol right? First of all, the OSBot client is NOT down, only Mirror Mode is down until they update with the new OSRS update, Stealth Injection works fine although let me say it in case you havent been told, do not use Stealth unless you are 100% willing to lose the account and quickly. 

Second, I had the EXACT same issue after the last update. Tried everything, restart, pc restart, deleted OSBot folder which I quickly regretted, you name it. What finally fixed it for me was simply clicking on the red "Sign Up" hyperlink on the initial OSBot launch window, then close the webpage if you want, then close the OSBot Client and restart it. 

I've seen far more odd fixes for things before, but I was fuming/laughing/crying after I spent almost 2 hours trying everything in the book and waiting for a response on the Forums. Hope it helps!