Using Proxifier to make new OSRS Account

EnzoHC

Hello Everyone,

It's been several years since I've botted on Runescape and just getting back into it. It's seemed like botting has definitely gone through a lot of changes. I was advised to purchase a proxy and use Proxifier to create a new account to keep my main safe on my local IP address. However, when I try to access the OSRS website to make and account I'm getting this message. Any assistance or guidance would be appreciated. 

unknown.png

11 hours ago, EnzoHC said:

Hello Everyone,

It's been several years since I've botted on Runescape and just getting back into it. It's seemed like botting has definitely gone through a lot of changes. I was advised to purchase a proxy and use Proxifier to create a new account to keep my main safe on my local IP address. However, when I try to access the OSRS website to make and account I'm getting this message. Any assistance or guidance would be appreciated. 

unknown.png

Either you need to clear cookies and refresh the page or the IP is blocked.

3 hours ago, airess said:

no bans on accounts that I don't use bots. why no bot is 100% safe. never bot on accounts you are not willing to take risks.  

on my alts, I get very few bans... for the quality of the script and the way I operate my farm.

in his case, just wants to ensure that the ban alts dont reflect on ur main. in this case, I think proxies are unnecessary.

To my understanding the proxies are more useful to prevent chain bans. I plan on having a small farm and grow it over time. Just trying to refamiliarize myself with the botting scene again before going full send.