MW Iron Series - Fisher & Cooker

minewarriors

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mixowo said:

Hey man, since this is for Ironmen maybe add a feature where your bot grows cats for you while fishing/cooking? That honestly would make this script GOATED, since no other ones have that - the cat would be traded in for 500/1000 death runes -> this would be HUGE for any ironman.

Hmmmm I could add it to my todo list, but it is already pretty huge hahaha.

+ I had some health issues which put a lot of delay on development sadly :( 

Could you send me a DM on Discord and describe your general idea about this?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just purchased it and not even 12 hours into it I got 9 fishing and 11 cooking and now it won't do anything.  It takes all of my money out of the bank, 1m gold.  And then it just gets stuck.  I don't have cooks assistant completed.  I'm at al kharid bank.

I should've asked for a trial.  I had high hopes for this script.  And the way it banks I think it's going to get me banned.  It really sporadic and doesn't bank smoothly.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2022 at 11:54 PM, Crazeysniper said:

I just purchased it and not even 12 hours into it I got 9 fishing and 11 cooking and now it won't do anything.  It takes all of my money out of the bank, 1m gold.  And then it just gets stuck.  I don't have cooks assistant completed.  I'm at al kharid bank.

I should've asked for a trial.  I had high hopes for this script.  And the way it banks I think it's going to get me banned.  It really sporadic and doesn't bank smoothly.

Hello @Crazeysniper,

Sad to hear that you had issues with the script. In the future, always feel welcome to just send me a DM on discord! 

That way I can quickly assist you with the matter instead of you getting annoyed with the script hihi <3 

I tried my best to take as much things out of your hands with the script and with issues I try to do the same thing.

16 hours ago, Crazeysniper said:

I got it to work again, I had to change the layout to the third option.  Thanks for making such a cool script!

Great to hear that you got it to work now! If anything would happen in the future, please contact me on discord with a DM ^_^ That way I can help you much more quickly since I work between 80-100 hours / week.

Kind regards,

MW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been using this premium script for about 2 weeks now, I try my best to rest my account on a schedule that a normal person would normally rest. this bot runs 7-8 hours daily overnight while I sleep, and my account "off" time is during the day while i'm at work. This isnt the only bot I run, but this but runs flawlessly all the time, every time. I would recommend this to anyone Ironman or not. 10/10, one of the few bots that require literally 0 input once set up.

• Heart 1

On 5/18/2022 at 11:47 PM, RepugnantJam said:

I have been using this premium script for about 2 weeks now, I try my best to rest my account on a schedule that a normal person would normally rest. this bot runs 7-8 hours daily overnight while I sleep, and my account "off" time is during the day while i'm at work. This isnt the only bot I run, but this but runs flawlessly all the time, every time. I would recommend this to anyone Ironman or not. 10/10, one of the few bots that require literally 0 input once set up.

<3 

This means much to me @RepugnantJam!

Do you already have the "Fisher & Cooker" rank in my discord?