How to rwt safely from now on?

Biologist

Hi,

As many know, Jagex recently just posted an update stating that gold buyers will now be punished as well and not just sellers

Did anyone get a warning recently? How to safely rwt from now on? How would jagex detect this and what to do from now on to stay off of the radar?

I dont personally buy more than at max like 100m at a time (would only be like once every few months or even longer)

Whats your intake on this guys?

• Like 1

Got RWT ban without any warning one day after update :D When it comes to safety drop trading could be viable.

Venezuelan gold farmers been using drop trading for long time and people were stealing their money this way. But the reason why they keep on doing is because it probably helps them a lot since they get RWT bans very easy due to jagex keeping eye on them. 

If you want to be absolutely risk free G.E. laundering would be it. If you have item that no one else trade in G.E. you sell 100 of that item for 1m each and other account you want to transfer money from buys it.

Edited by Kramnik

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 9:48 AM, HiPinK said:

Through my experience, I just never dry trade ; meaning not trading the other account items vice versa. I've had experiences where I dry traded, and would get hit by RWT bans, but never when it comes to dry trading random items (5x feathers, staff of air, 3 law runes). 

I agree with this guy, Never do dry trades, always input random items.