F2P Script Requests?

Ricky Dactyl

42 minutes ago, Dogcube said:

hm idk maybe a pizza maker to get started with introduces you to widgets and banking and object interaction 🙂 you also can integrate a gui if you want the user to be able to choose what pizza they want

I'm very familiar and experienced with OSBOT API, was just trying to get some ideas on what I can make that people can get genuine use out of.

2 hours ago, Ricky Dactyl said:

I'm very familiar and experienced with OSBOT API, was just trying to get some ideas on what I can make that people can get genuine use out of.

An ogress warriors safe spotter would be good as they r one of the best money makers and have not had a script made I was planning to do that but you prob will finish before me as I have not started work on it yet

• Heart 1

On 10/8/2021 at 8:28 PM, Dogcube said:

An ogress warriors safe spotter would be good as they r one of the best money makers and have not had a script made I was planning to do that but you prob will finish before me as I have not started work on it yet

I am interested in doing this, thanks for the idea :)

• 3 weeks later...

It would be nice if there was a library that could handle actions. Not only a bot that walks to an area, but a function that the writer supplies walk to this area, find the npc, and chat. It could also be simple things like use two items together, and build in randomness into how each function performs its internal actions. This is not a script, but rather a supporting tool.