2 day Ban by just using 1 script on mirror mode for 5 minutes

foxyalisha

I just used bank organizer for 5 minutes.. I was worried that I would get banned because

I had been perma banned on my last account using osbot even with heaps of breaks and manual play and lots downtime

with mirror mode at all times when botting. This time I thought I need to clean my bank up so I'll buy the script and use it

for 5 minutes.. then I logged out.. Game updates so I thought I might do some slayer "manually" but I was temp banned.

No other bots used the account was 99% not botted the 1% was using this 1 script.. Sorry but either that script

is detectable or osbot is now detectable because the evidence from them states I was using 3rd party software.

One my friends said they would check the bot detector discord if my character name popped up but nothing there.. Bot detector had me as 100% real player.

This now sucks.. I paid to use mirror mode to start using some scripts but not now that I just got a ban from using 1 script in 5 minutes...

I used osbot on my old account that was banned.. I just paid for VIP like a few days ago and you can check that.. If your about to check in the last 4 months you will see that I haven't used osbot and the first time I used it was today and I used your script for 5 minutes to clean my bank and then ban.. So don't say im lying.. On the last sept 28 I just asked a question, I didn't use it. And as you see the last time I used any bots was feb 3.. After that I was banned on my account.. I just started a new account 2 weeks ago. Its interesting that when ppl say they get banned from your scripts you get angry and say they lie when your just all talk. Ask the admin when was the last time I used the bot.. and I bet you will see it was about 10 hours ago or something around that.. and the last time before that was feb. So before you say im a lier then ask a admin first.. Your a idiot to think I'm lying just because I was banned using your script.. and ffrom what I seen on your script other ppl have been banned using it.

On 10/6/2021 at 9:33 AM, foxyalisha said:

I used osbot on my old account that was banned.. I just paid for VIP like a few days ago and you can check that.. If your about to check in the last 4 months you will see that I haven't used osbot and the first time I used it was today and I used your script for 5 minutes to clean my bank and then ban.. So don't say im lying.. On the last sept 28 I just asked a question, I didn't use it. And as you see the last time I used any bots was feb 3.. After that I was banned on my account.. I just started a new account 2 weeks ago. Its interesting that when ppl say they get banned from your scripts you get angry and say they lie when your just all talk. Ask the admin when was the last time I used the bot.. and I bet you will see it was about 10 hours ago or something around that.. and the last time before that was feb. So before you say im a lier then ask a admin first.. Your a idiot to think I'm lying just because I was banned using your script.. and ffrom what I seen on your script other ppl have been banned using it.

Bro you botted what did you expect? It's all luck at this point my guy. never log into an account you care about with Botting software cuz it's not if it's when they ban you.