3 pfizer scientists talking about their own vaccine [anti-bodies are better than the vax]

irwtonrs1

10 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Where the fuck you get 99% survival rate :???: It is 97-98% by various different sources. Even if its 99% is huge deal anyway. Imagine one person of 100 dying to the disease. When flu survival rate is 99.991275% so how covid is not a big deal?

So the flu is equally a big deal you're saying?

Last time I checked, they come annually, covid was here 18 months before anyone knew because it was hidden

And if you didn't know the survival rate was 99% odd, (not 99.99%, more like 99.76 or something if not mistaken) then you obviously don't research what you preach 

3 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Well this is you then :???: I mean I can't wrap my head around how you can possible be like that. How do you even compare 16.766 deaths versus 4.550.000 deaths. Dude the 4.5m is more than 16k. The m means millions, k means thousands. Hope that helps.

You do understand millions of people pass away every year, for all different reasons right?

This being said, they have announced many of these deaths as covid deaths, and since you wanted to mention car crashes before if not mistaken, i'll put this into play for you to make it a bit more easier to break down hopefully - Guy does a covid test, guy goes for a drive, guy crashes when he drives and dies, as long as test is done within 28 days of death it's marked as a covid death

What is hard to understand about manipulating numbers, of which they have already stated they did?

• Heart 1

32 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

So the flu is equally a big deal you're saying?

Last time I checked, they come annually, covid was here 18 months before anyone knew because it was hidden

And if you didn't know the survival rate was 99% odd, (not 99.99%, more like 99.76 or something if not mistaken) then you obviously don't research what you preach 

You do understand millions of people pass away every year, for all different reasons right?

This being said, they have announced many of these deaths as covid deaths, and since you wanted to mention car crashes before if not mistaken, i'll put this into play for you to make it a bit more easier to break down hopefully - Guy does a covid test, guy goes for a drive, guy crashes when he drives and dies, as long as test is done within 28 days of death it's marked as a covid death

What is hard to understand about manipulating numbers, of which they have already stated they did?

I don't preach anything, I dont say you need to take vaccine etc. if you are young, healthy, live your life properly sure don't take it as you might survive. The worst thing here as the irwtonrs1 states that vaccines will kill people etc. which is clearly a stupid and false statement which can kill someone who need to take precoutions against virus and who is not very smart to have a judgement on things in life.

In my country there is rallies in my country helb by people who are againts the vaccines and oh boy these are those are the characters! Poor, unemployed, stupid etc. believing that if they get vaccinated George Soros can use computer to control them and bla, bla. Those people believe anything say see on Facebook. There is few examples how comedians those trolls people. Showing how gullible they are. One of my favorite is when he dressed as a serious doctor said some things how is a important scientist and got fired because he saw that vaccines make people become gay (homosexuality is currently hot topic as goverment ones to legalize partnership and all homophobic-antivaxers make rallies to stop them). And guess what, week later the post had 15k shares by those people.

I have not doubt you became a victim of somesort of these kind of post on youtube or facebook either by troll, or oportunist. The videos on youtube posted here as millions of views, 1m+ subs on channel and starts with promotion for book. Well those people are pretty smart to make such nice scheme to make some money of this kind opportunity. Heck maybe when 6G comes around I should use that too. Like making an conspiracy theory how Elon Musk will try to control people and sell an app which make 6G safe to use :D 

30 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

I don't preach anything, I dont say you need to take vaccine etc. if you are young, healthy, live your life properly sure don't take it as you might survive. The worst thing here as the irwtonrs1 states that vaccines will kill people etc. which is clearly a stupid and false statement which can kill someone who need to take precoutions against virus and who is not very smart to have a judgement on things in life.

In my country there is rallies in my country helb by people who are againts the vaccines and oh boy these are those are the characters! Poor, unemployed, stupid etc. believing that if they get vaccinated George Soros can use computer to control them and bla, bla. Those people believe anything say see on Facebook. There is few examples how comedians those trolls people. Showing how gullible they are. One of my favorite is when he dressed as a serious doctor said some things how is a important scientist and got fired because he saw that vaccines make people become gay (homosexuality is currently hot topic as goverment ones to legalize partnership and all homophobic-antivaxers make rallies to stop them). And guess what, week later the post had 15k shares by those people.

I have not doubt you became a victim of somesort of these kind of post on youtube or facebook either by troll, or oportunist. The videos on youtube posted here as millions of views, 1m+ subs on channel and starts with promotion for book. Well those people are pretty smart to make such nice scheme to make some money of this kind opportunity. Heck maybe when 6G comes around I should use that too. Like making an conspiracy theory how Elon Musk will try to control people and sell an app which make 6G safe to use :D 

So now you're contradicting yourself..

You have pretty much since the start of our replies tried pushing the fact we need to be vaccinated, and that if we're not we are pretty much assholes of the earth - That itself is preaching 

There you go again though, jumping to conclusions because you know you're not educated enough to understand basic concepts of researching things before mentioning them. It was a good chat, but I think it's safe to say you lost the point of discussion a long time ago

1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

So now you're contradicting yourself..

You have pretty much since the start of our replies tried pushing the fact we need to be vaccinated, and that if we're not we are pretty much assholes of the earth - That itself is preaching 

There you go again though, jumping to conclusions because you know you're not educated enough to understand basic concepts of researching things before mentioning them. It was a good chat, but I think it's safe to say you lost the point of discussion a long time ago

Well you didnt even read what I wrote so this discussion was pointless... I guess you do your "research" the same way, pick what you like and ignore the rest. I mean how you can even call that research if your main research source that you provided is facebook. Have got any real based data to back up your arguments? You couldnt even provide data for 99% survival rate as it is simple does not exist on any viable source.

Edited by Kramnik

5 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

Well you didnt even read what I wrote so this discussion was pointless... I guess you do your "research" the same way, pick what you like and ignore the rest. I mean how you can even call that research if your main research source that you provided is facebook. Have got any real based data to back up your arguments? You couldnt even provide data for 99% survival rate as it is simple does not exist on any viable source.

I'm not reading what you say because you have nothing valid to say

You simply change your decision of what you want to say to another situation then anothe after, whilst I haven't provided anything Facebook related more or less several outlets including the actual gov themselves saying the same lol.. 

Do research then quote me

17 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

I'm not reading what you say because you have nothing valid to say

You simply change your decision of what you want to say to another situation then anothe after, whilst I haven't provided anything Facebook related more or less several outlets including the actual gov themselves saying the same lol.. 

Do research then quote me

Nice logic. "I'm not reading what you say because you have nothing valid to say". No wonder you got yourself at the situation you currently are. If you don't like something you don't read it. That won't get you far tbh

7 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Well this is you then :???: I mean I can't wrap my head around how you can possible be like that. How do you even compare 16.766 deaths versus 4.550.000 deaths. Dude the 4.5m is more than 16k. The m means millions, k means thousands. Hope that helps.

dude.png

You literally don't understand what's going on. The vaccine should NOT be killing TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE.

THE COVID VACCINE SHOULD NOT BEING KILLING TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE.

YOU ARE LITERALLY DUMB. SHEEP SENDING THEMSEVLES TO THE SLAUGHTER HOUSE.

--------------------------

"The worst thing here as the irwtonrs1 states that vaccines will kill people etc. which is clearly a stupid and false statement"

YOU ARE BRAINWASHED 

VAERS IS LITERALLY REPORTING NEARLY 17,000 DEAHTS FROM THIS "VACCINE". THAT NUMBER HAS BEEN NON STOP CLIMBING ALL YEAR LONG. YOU ARE DUMB.

Edited by irwtonrs1

1 hour ago, Kramnik said:

Nice logic. "I'm not reading what you say because you have nothing valid to say". No wonder you got yourself at the situation you currently are. If you don't like something you don't read it. That won't get you far tbh

I've got myself into no problem, other than a headache from a delusional sheep who doesn't know how to research before publishing stuff

If you got telegram im more than happy to provide you thousands of cases of wrong doing AFTER getting the vaccine, and this is just adults and it goes up daily in kids 

Why would I waste my time dethroning a troll, when he did that himself?

1 hour ago, irwtonrs1 said:

More Die After Vaccination Than From COVID-19 in Taiwan

https://www.ntd.com/more-die-after-vaccination-than-from-covid-19-in-taiwan_688004.html

@Kramnik

Yooo @Dbuffedlook, nobody is dying from this poison! You and I should go and get vaxxed together!

Sc9JFDI.png

Pretty much lol, I'm in a telegram that's updated daily, with people themselves showing the vaccine issues 🤦‍♂️, this this has no clue what he is preaching then goes rejection mode when he is told he is preaching things that he doesn't understand lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

I've got myself into no problem, other than a headache from a delusional sheep who doesn't know how to research before publishing stuff

If you got telegram im more than happy to provide you thousands of cases of wrong doing AFTER getting the vaccine, and this is just adults and it goes up daily in kids 

Why would I waste my time dethroning a troll, when he did that himself?

Pretty much lol, I'm in a telegram that's updated daily, with people themselves showing the vaccine issues 🤦‍♂️, this this has no clue what he is preaching then goes rejection mode when he is told he is preaching things that he doesn't understand lol

Lol telegram... You know that Russians use telegram to push propoganda? Telegram is just an awesome platform to push the propaganda

8 hours ago, irwtonrs1 said:

More Die After Vaccination Than From COVID-19 in Taiwan

https://www.ntd.com/more-die-after-vaccination-than-from-covid-19-in-taiwan_688004.html

@Kramnik

Yooo @Dbuffedlook, nobody is dying from this poison! You and I should go and get vaxxed together!

Sc9JFDI.png

Where did I say that no one is dying from vaccine?

1 hour ago, Kramnik said:

Lol telegram... You know that Russians use telegram to push propoganda? Telegram is just an awesome platform to push the propaganda

Where did I say that no one is dying from vaccine?

Isn't that exactly what you have been doing so far? Are you sure you're not in the Russian alliance?

One of the many examples you would find if you actually looked in the right place... what was I telling you about % rate? lmao, you really are stupid just stop

245491492_6296661760405593_3745997951633

11 minutes ago, irwtonrs1 said:

Good luck homie.

Don't bother with this dude lol @Dbuffed

Don't worry mate, i'm too tired lol

32 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Isn't that exactly what you have been doing so far? Are you sure you're not in the Russian alliance?

One of the many examples you would find if you actually looked in the right place... what was I telling you about % rate? lmao, you really are stupid just stop

245491492_6296661760405593_3745997951633

Don't worry mate, i'm too tired lol

Haha, your done mate. You said: "The survival rate without vax is over 99%, use a bit of common sense before replying"

Website called chriswaldburger.substack.com? Seriously? :D And just read the text you sent. It's completely bias. Don't ever use data which is bias. You need to make conclusions not some one writing an article.

I will show you why your researching complete bullshit. (Best part is at bottom)

1.png

5e583c47fee23d4cf4755b27?width=750&format=jpeg&auto=webp

Geodemographic Aspects of Covid-19

U.S. COVID-19 case fatality by age group | Statista

And the best part! You didnt even check the data for South Africa :D

Do the math, survival rate is 96.96%. Data source directly from South Africa statistical departement: https://sacoronavirus.co.za/2021/10/16/update-on-covid-19-saturday-16-october-2021/

There have been 2,916,179 infections and 88,587 coronavirus-related deaths reported in the country since the pandemic began.

On 10/17/2021 at 6:47 AM, Kramnik said:

Haha, your done mate. You said: "The survival rate without vax is over 99%, use a bit of common sense before replying"

Website called chriswaldburger.substack.com? Seriously? :D And just read the text you sent. It's completely bias. Don't ever use data which is bias. You need to make conclusions not some one writing an article.

I will show you why your researching complete bullshit. (Best part is at bottom)

1.png

5e583c47fee23d4cf4755b27?width=750&format=jpeg&auto=webp

Geodemographic Aspects of Covid-19

U.S. COVID-19 case fatality by age group | Statista

And the best part! You didnt even check the data for South Africa :D

Do the math, survival rate is 96.96%. Data source directly from South Africa statistical departement: https://sacoronavirus.co.za/2021/10/16/update-on-covid-19-saturday-16-october-2021/

There have been 2,916,179 infections and 88,587 coronavirus-related deaths reported in the country since the pandemic began.

I have plenty of proof of my finds, not what you're claiming if you look better than a gov website 🤣

Let's not change the fact I didn't even say that was my source, I said said was "a" source, one of the many and you just admitted yourself less than a 4% infection death rate in Africa alone but we aren't specifically on about Africa?

You say about me being bias with a random site that I provided to give you basic numbers to crunch, one of a million different sites I could waste my time linking, but I didn't because you're already wrong and don't need to prove it further 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Dbuffed

• Mio locked this topic