3 pfizer scientists talking about their own vaccine [anti-bodies are better than the vax]

irwtonrs1

39 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

At this point I could state that I know thousands of people that got vacinated. Either being colleagues, friends or friends of friends etc. None of them had of had any issues with vaccine and oh boy I know a lot of people who lost parents, grandparents due to virus. @irwtonrs1 really summed up this good, only 16k died from vaccine compared to milions due to covid, so judging simply by that it would be dumb not to take it. He stated that "Taking a Covid-19 vaccine and not suffering from death/adverse reaction IMMEDIATELY =/= Safety" shows how extremely idiotic his conspiracy theory is. There is 3.7 billion people vaccinated now. 3.7 BILLION! And he is crying about 16k dead and world depopulation? People starting to need their booster doses (And please don't make this to another conspiracy theory as booster doses are normal for vaccines e.g. tick-borne encephalitis). Even if we need to get vax every year for rest of hours lives its so idiotic to say that vaccines are made to depopulate people. 

Once again, just look at those idiotic assumptions. 16.000 dead out of 3.760.000.000 , thats 0.00000426%. Thats probably the worst depopulation attempt ever. Why no conspiracy theorist are crying about Mcdonalds, coca cola, kellogs etc. who kill lost of people every year due to unhealthy products.

zymM6iM.png

More than 3.76 billion people worldwide have received a dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, equal to about 48.9 percent of the world population. This map shows the stark gap between vaccination programs in different countries.

You are free to say it's due to the virus and not due to the vaccine all you want, that's why there are two sides to each story and exactly why more and more information comes out about it

Why would we want to take an experimental vaccine that isn't due to release until 2023, with a "virus" that was only noticed after 18 months of it already being here? You should really look more into it instead of making the claims you have so far

I can tell you first hand, I have been to hospitals that are empty despite this "common issue", and I have had friends family members die AFTER vaccinations, and have also seen many things regarding it in other forms too - Each to their own, you are free to think you're right and i'm wrong, why would you need to get boosters and more vaccinations if these are meant to be accurate? How exactly are we getting different variants every 5 minutes of the day other than for money? And you can claim there isn't money to be made, but actually there is.. How else do you think these big companies keep operating?

Also more than 16K people have died from the vaccine, and many more in critical condition. In my country alone, the first broadcasted kid got it done, fainted and died several hours later - Again going to tell me it's false?, there are plenty of outlets out there showing exactly what I have mentioned

Again, watch this - https://www.facebook.com/joshyjones89/posts/10159298553596224 and tell me the guy is lying, because once you say that i'll have something else to back up my claim, and more to follow after - Again, i'm not against people who want it, that's on you to decide but in a few months, few years you cant blame other people who didn't want it

7 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

You are free to say it's due to the virus and not due to the vaccine all you want, that's why there are two sides to each story and exactly why more and more information comes out about it

Why would we want to take an experimental vaccine that isn't due to release until 2023, with a "virus" that was only noticed after 18 months of it already being here? You should really look more into it instead of making the claims you have so far

I can tell you first hand, I have been to hospitals that are empty despite this "common issue", and I have had friends family members die AFTER vaccinations, and have also seen many things regarding it in other forms too - Each to their own, you are free to think you're right and i'm wrong, why would you need to get boosters and more vaccinations if these are meant to be accurate? How exactly are we getting different variants every 5 minutes of the day other than for money? And you can claim there isn't money to be made, but actually there is.. How else do you think these big companies keep operating?

Also more than 16K people have died from the vaccine, and many more in critical condition. In my country alone, the first broadcasted kid got it done, fainted and died several hours later - Again going to tell me it's false?, there are plenty of outlets out there showing exactly what I have mentioned

Again, watch this - https://www.facebook.com/joshyjones89/posts/10159298553596224 and tell me the guy is lying, because once you say that i'll have something else to back up my claim, and more to follow after - Again, i'm not against people who want it, that's on you to decide but in a few months, few years you cant blame other people who didn't want it

1. Virus is called Sars-Cov-2 , see that 2? First covid started in 2003 thats why most of anti-vaxers are wrong when they say oh this vaccine was made to fast. Yeah imagine all the world working on one thing to achieve.

2. Claims that is to make money is stupid. Why would you even say that? Pfizer profit in 2017 was 21 billion, 2018  - 11b, 2019 - 10b, in 2020 - 9.6b, in 2021 forecast is 21b, later on it will go down to 15b yearly. And this is the company who sell vaccines. 

11 hours ago, Kramnik said:

At this point I could state that I know thousands of people that got vacinated. Either being colleagues, friends or friends of friends etc. None of them had of had any issues with vaccine and oh boy I know a lot of people who lost parents, grandparents due to virus. @irwtonrs1 really summed up this good, only 16k died from vaccine compared to milions due to covid, so judging simply by that it would be dumb not to take it. He stated that "Taking a Covid-19 vaccine and not suffering from death/adverse reaction IMMEDIATELY =/= Safety" shows how extremely idiotic his conspiracy theory is. There is 3.7 billion people vaccinated now. 3.7 BILLION! And he is crying about 16k dead and world depopulation? People starting to need their booster doses (And please don't make this to another conspiracy theory as booster doses are normal for vaccines e.g. tick-borne encephalitis). Even if we need to get vax every year for rest of hours lives its so idiotic to say that vaccines are made to depopulate people. 

Once again, just look at those idiotic assumptions. 16.000 dead out of 3.760.000.000 , thats 0.00000426%. Thats probably the worst depopulation attempt ever. Why no conspiracy theorist are crying about Mcdonalds, coca cola, kellogs etc. who kill lost of people every year due to unhealthy products.

zymM6iM.png

More than 3.76 billion people worldwide have received a dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, equal to about 48.9 percent of the world population. This map shows the stark gap between vaccination programs in different countries.

In 1976, there was a swine flu scare.

From Wikipedia: In 1976, an outbreak of the swine flu, influenza A virus subtype H1N1 at Fort Dix, New Jersey caused one death, hospitalized 13, and led to a mass immunization program. 

The United States decided to launch a massive nationwide immunization program to combat the potential swine flu outbreak. 

They rushed to get as many jabs into people as possible. After vaccinating nearly 25% of Americans, the ENTIRE vaccination program was stopped.

Why? Reports of some deaths and cases of Guillain–Barré syndrome were occurring after taking the vaccine.

From Wikipedia again:  After the program began, the vaccine was associated with an increase in reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, which can cause paralysis, respiratory arrest, and death. 

So after a few deaths and cases of Guillain–Barré syndrome, the entire program was pulled. 

Now we fast forward to 2021.

From the VAERS SYSTEM ALONE, it is reporting that there has been OVER 16,000+ DEATHS from the COVID-19 vaccine.

16,000+

VAERS states that they only account for 1% of adverse events, meaning that number could be up to 160,000+

VAERS is co-managed by the CDC and FDA and was established in 1990. MORE THAN HALF OF THE DEATHS EVER REPORTED TO THE VAERS SYSTEM HAVE COME FROM 2021.

There's currently over 778,000 reports of adverse reactions from the COVID-19 "vaccine". VAERS has a total of 1.6M reports, meaning that NEARLY HALF of ALL REPORTS ever sent into VAERS have come from this year and from the COVID-19 "vaccine".

https://openvaers.com/index.php

So from ONE SINGLE REPORTING SYSTEM, there's been over 16,000+ deaths and that number could be a lot higher. (Think about how many reports are NOT being made ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obdI7tgKLtA&ab_channel=ProjectVeritas )

This is ONE reporting system. What about from other reporting systems across the world?

ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD IMMEDIATELY PULL A VACCINE THAT IS KILLING TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE.

Here are some vaccines that have been pulled: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/concerns-history.html

You are fucking sick and delusional if you think that 16,000+ deaths from a vaccine is in any way at all justifiable. 

"bUt hOw mAnY pEopLe diEd fRoM cOroNa ViRuS!!!!" ---> this is one of the absolute dumbest fucking arguments I have ever seen in my life. 

Corona Virus has a 99.9% survival rate for most of the population. The most at risk are old people and unhealthy fat morons who didn't already care about their health. 

Natural anti-bodies are 100% better than the COVID-19 "vaccine", even Pfizers own fucking scientists have stated this. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On5RYFbcxWY&ab_channel=ProjectVeritas)

Let's not forget that THE ENTIRE WORLD WIDE MEDIA are COMPLETELY BLACKING OUT on reporting that this vaccine is killing and hurting people. It is utterly fucking disgusting and people are defending it.

They are literally BANNING and CENSORING doctors who go against this COVID narrative and the narrative that the vaccine is "safe and effective".

Google, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, etc etc... are BANNING and CENSORING ANYONE, doctors, scientists, nurses, health care works, every day people, ANYONE who goes against the "narrative".

I'm sorry @Kramnik, but you are lost beyond belief. You literally do not have a clue as to what is going on. The planet is getting murdered and you are openly advocating for it. You are on the wrong side of history and I suggest you get your head out of your ass fast. Or terminate yourself by continuing to obey pedophile tyrants and take their depopulation bio-weapon known as the COVID-19 vaccine. The choice is yours.

The fact that this vaccine has NOT been pulled immediately after 16 THOUSANDS + fucking death reports should be setting of RED FLAGS because vaccines have been pulled for WAY LESS.

1976 swine flu vaccine = few deaths and some cases of Guillain–Barré syndrome = entire vaccination program pulled.

2021 COVID-19 vaccine = THOUSANDS of deaths and adverse reactions = mandating the vaccine for every man, women and child on the planet.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

5 hours ago, Kramnik said:

1. Virus is called Sars-Cov-2 , see that 2? First covid started in 2003 thats why most of anti-vaxers are wrong when they say oh this vaccine was made to fast. Yeah imagine all the world working on one thing to achieve.

2. Claims that is to make money is stupid. Why would you even say that? Pfizer profit in 2017 was 21 billion, 2018  - 11b, 2019 - 10b, in 2020 - 9.6b, in 2021 forecast is 21b, later on it will go down to 15b yearly. And this is the company who sell vaccines. 

Not even going to read the rest, because as much as I'm more freedom of choice, you seem to be delusional. 

But you're right, sars is a covid, you could of got that off Google, or even found out there was a 3 week outbreak 18 months prior in China 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Not even going to read the rest, because as much as I'm more freedom of choice, you seem to be delusional. 

But you're right, sars is a covid, you could of got that off Google, or even found out there was a 3 week outbreak 18 months prior in China 🤷‍♂️

@Dbuffed @irwtonrs1 the funny thing here is that in the end the truth will come out. Since you won't change anything by ranting on forums that means the world is doomed. Paedophiles will depopulate world and etc. or nothing will happen. Covid will fade away, maybe become just a common flu and will only be one a part of history as is Spanish flu and other pandemics. 

And if in few years world is just as it was I hope you take a look at yourself, what do you believe in and not just find another conspiracy theory on the internet to believe in.

2 hours ago, Kramnik said:

@Dbuffed @irwtonrs1 the funny thing here is that in the end the truth will come out. Since you won't change anything by ranting on forums that means the world is doomed. Paedophiles will depopulate world and etc. or nothing will happen. Covid will fade away, maybe become just a common flu and will only be one a part of history as is Spanish flu and other pandemics. 

And if in few years world is just as it was I hope you take a look at yourself, what do you believe in and not just find another conspiracy theory on the internet to believe in.

I'm not ranting, just simply giving you a difference of opinion

Of course covid will fade away, and it will come back in due time if people decide worthy too, if not something more will, as for believing in things, I believe there is more to it and plenty of people have died so that people like you can continue to believe in a false truth

I assume you haven't done your research, and for that I suggest you do

1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

I'm not ranting, just simply giving you a difference of opinion

Of course covid will fade away, and it will come back in due time if people decide worthy too, if not something more will, as for believing in things, I believe there is more to it and plenty of people have died so that people like you can continue to believe in a false truth

I assume you haven't done your research, and for that I suggest you do

So whats your plan to save the world?

16 hours ago, Kramnik said:

I mean you just writing random stuff without any logical plan of action. Whats the point then? Just don't take vaccine and everything will magically be okay even if you get covid? :D 

Why would I have a plan to save the world? That itself makes no logical sense, if I get covid ill still be fine, and chances are I've had it 100 times without knowing already 🤷‍♂️, seems like you're picking at straws 

1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

Why would I have a plan to save the world? That itself makes no logical sense, if I get covid ill still be fine, and chances are I've had it 100 times without knowing already 🤷‍♂️, seems like you're picking at straws 

I just don't see how crying about something without any logical plan to change it will get you anywhere. And why you would assume you will be fine if you get covid? Some young people died from it, sure the rate is very small but if we have technology to help yourself out why not use it. I agree that your own made anti-bodies is better, but you only get them from fighting the disease which could go both ways. Before I got vax I got myself tested and I didn't have any antibodies so it would have been pretty dumb not to get vaccinated and get a least a partial protection.

6 hours ago, Kramnik said:

I just don't see how crying about something without any logical plan to change it will get you anywhere. And why you would assume you will be fine if you get covid? Some young people died from it, sure the rate is very small but if we have technology to help yourself out why not use it. I agree that your own made anti-bodies is better, but you only get them from fighting the disease which could go both ways. Before I got vax I got myself tested and I didn't have any antibodies so it would have been pretty dumb not to get vaccinated and get a least a partial protection.

Where did you get that anyone is crying? If anyone is crying, it's people like you trying to push the agenda that we have to be vaxxed and are having a bitch fit to support it

Your own anti-bodies will always be best, and btw just to keep you up to date - Town near me a MP has been stabbed to death today, what a surprise after a year of MP's locking us down and messing us around

And in other news, a perfectly active and healthy 15 year old got jabbed last week, complained of heart issues/pains soon after... Guess what happened, yep it's just me being a dickhead for no reason trying to save the world mate

The survival rate without vax is over 99%, use a bit of common sense before replying

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Where did you get that anyone is crying? If anyone is crying, it's people like you trying to push the agenda that we have to be vaxxed and are having a bitch fit to support it

Your own anti-bodies will always be best, and btw just to keep you up to date - Town near me a MP has been stabbed to death today, what a surprise after a year of MP's locking us down and messing us around

And in other news, a perfectly active and healthy 15 year old got jabbed last week, complained of heart issues/pains soon after... Guess what happened, yep it's just me being a dickhead for no reason trying to save the world mate

The survival rate without vax is over 99%, use a bit of common sense before replying

Where the fuck you get 99% survival rate :???: It is 97-98% by various different sources. Even if its 99% is huge deal anyway. Imagine one person of 100 dying to the disease. When flu survival rate is 99.991275% so how covid is not a big deal?

3 hours ago, irwtonrs1 said:

You are one dense human being @Kramnikand you are shilling for the wrong side of history. Good luck,

OuSicLO.png

XV9oP8x.png

MdPoBvB.png

Sc9JFDI.png

Well this is you then :???: I mean I can't wrap my head around how you can possible be like that. How do you even compare 16.766 deaths versus 4.550.000 deaths. Dude the 4.5m is more than 16k. The m means millions, k means thousands. Hope that helps.

dude.png

• Mio locked this topic