3 pfizer scientists talking about their own vaccine [anti-bodies are better than the vax]

irwtonrs1

3 hours ago, Kramnik said:

You get sick but it's different if you are vacinated. You can compare this to driving a car. If you put a seatbell you have greater chance of not dying or getting injured. It won't save you 100% of time or prevent you of getting in car crash, but it definetaly helps

Pretty sure a seatbelt doesn't have unknown long-term effects

15 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Yeah, but some people die or get very sick even if they're young. Personally know some cases where person in his 20s got covid and had flu like symptoms with high fever for 2-3 weeks non-stop plus around 3 months of ruined smell and taste sensors. If you get vaccinated your sickness will be less severe since your body atleast have some antibodies and doesn't have to fight completely new to it disease

Look at you shilling for a depopulation death vaccine.

You are beyond lost, but so are billions. 

It's more convenient for YOU to blindly believe the media, "health" officials, and government that this was simply a virus that just popped up on the world and that the authorities are doing their best to protect us.

It is VERY INCONVENIENT to take the time out of your day to learn the truth that COVID-19 is a bioweapon that was created in a lab and released on purpose, and that the same people who made the virus are now delivering their vaccine for it. 

Learning the truth is an inconvenience that most don't want to partake in. 

Congratz, you lined up to take a bio weapon depopulation "vaccine" made by psychopathic pedophiles hell bent on world domination who want to kill us.

But perhaps I'm just a stupid "conspiracy theorist". 

Nothing can stop what is coming, so does it even matter? The end won't be for everyone.

zymM6iM.png

Edited by irwtonrs1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, minewarriors said:

A vaccine is not meant to prevent getting sick. It is meant to make you less sick when you catch the virus, because you have some form of antibodies made already against the non lethal virus that was injected with the vaccine.

The definition of Vaccine has literally been changed lol. None of the current cov-19 vac's utilize dead-virus technology, they use gene altering techniques to instruct the body to create spike proteins - then - induce an immune response to the proteins.

This is more akin to Gene-therapy versus any other "Vaccine" that has existed.

7 hours ago, irwtonrs1 said:

Look at you shilling for a depopulation death vaccine.

You are beyond lost, but so are billions. 

It's more convenient for YOU to blindly believe the media, "health" officials, and government that this was simply a virus that just popped up on the world and that the authorities are doing their best to protect us.

It is VERY INCONVENIENT to take the time out of your day to learn the truth that COVID-19 is a bioweapon that was created in a lab and released on purpose, and that the same people who made the virus are now delivering their vaccine for it. 

Learning the truth is an inconvenience that most don't want to partake in. 

Congratz, you lined up to take a bio weapon depopulation "vaccine" made by psychopathic pedophiles hell bent on world domination who want to kill us.

But perhaps I'm just a stupid "conspiracy theorist". 

Nothing can stop what is coming, so does it even matter? The end won't be for everyone.

zymM6iM.png

16310 died in what 8 months and you call that depopulation? :???: This much people born every single hour so what depopulation are you talking about. Almost 5 million people died from covid, but you call vaccine the depopulation?

9 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

16310 died in what 8 months and you call that depopulation? :???: This much people born every single hour so what depopulation are you talking about. Almost 5 million people died from covid, but you call vaccine the depopulation?

No he's calling the virus and the vaccine a depopulation. Sayin they're intertwined together, some crap like that

5 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Taking a Covid-19 vaccine and not suffering from death/adverse reaction IMMEDIATELY =/= Safety

If you want as many people to take this as possible, do you have them all drop dead the moment they get the jab?

Stupidity kills and many people are choosing convenience over the truth and what is right.  

If you wish to suicide and or tag yourself for medical experimentation, by all means. The Great Awakening isn't for everyone and we all have a choice. The choice is yours. 

Learning your world is dominated by Satanic pedophilia who's governments openly genocide their population is scary. That's why those plugged into the matrix take the easy way out and get the jab.

The matrix is getting turned off.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, minewarriors said:

A vaccine is not meant to prevent getting sick. It is meant to make you less sick when you catch the virus, because you have some form of antibodies made already against the non lethal virus that was injected with the vaccine.

17 hours ago, Kramnik said:

You get sick but it's different if you are vacinated. You can compare this to driving a car. If you put a seatbell you have greater chance of not dying or getting injured. It won't save you 100% of time or prevent you of getting in car crash, but it definetaly helps

People have processed better without the vaccine, if anything they have lost more people to the vaccine right now than actual covid itself.

And whilst yes you can argue the point of it meant to be making people less sick, shall we say that to all the damage it has done so far? As someone who is high risk and unvax I haven't had it, despite being in contact and around people with.

lmao funny how all those anti trumpers like @irwtonrs1 now suddenly start posting negative bs about vaccines after trump recommended people to get vaccinated with the vaccines he secured in his presidency.

Liberals really always talk bad about anything trump did even a year later 😂

2 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

People have processed better without the vaccine, if anything they have lost more people to the vaccine right now than actual covid itself.

And whilst yes you can argue the point of it meant to be making people less sick, shall we say that to all the damage it has done so far? As someone who is high risk and unvax I haven't had it, despite being in contact and around people with.

yikes didnt expect you to be an anti vaxx hippie liberal

19 minutes ago, ez11 said:

lmao funny how all those anti trumpers like @irwtonrs1 now suddenly start posting negative bs about vaccines after trump recommended people to get vaccinated with the vaccines he secured in his presidency.

Why would I take something that's still in development?

Something that is killing people because they decided to shift phases based on profit margins 🤷‍♂️

And let's not forget that freedom everyone thought they would have after just got thrown into another booster or jab 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Dbuffed

18 hours ago, irwtonrs1 said:

Taking a Covid-19 vaccine and not suffering from death/adverse reaction IMMEDIATELY =/= Safety

If you want as many people to take this as possible, do you have them all drop dead the moment they get the jab?

Stupidity kills and many people are choosing convenience over the truth and what is right.  

If you wish to suicide and or tag yourself for medical experimentation, by all means. The Great Awakening isn't for everyone and we all have a choice. The choice is yours. 

Learning your world is dominated by Satanic pedophilia who's governments openly genocide their population is scary. That's why those plugged into the matrix take the easy way out and get the jab.

The matrix is getting turned off.

This sounds extremely stupid. Satanic pedophilia goverment wants to kill people with vaccines but people who like you who don't approve it doesn't get vaccinated, now where is the logic in that. All the people who approve goverment will die and only people who hate goverment will be left? :???: and why they should kill them by vaccines in the first place, covid is perfect "depopulator" for goverments, it kills old people and leaves young working power be. 

5 hours ago, Kramnik said:

This sounds extremely stupid. Satanic pedophilia goverment wants to kill people with vaccines but people who like you who don't approve it doesn't get vaccinated, now where is the logic in that. All the people who approve goverment will die and only people who hate goverment will be left? :???: and why they should kill them by vaccines in the first place, covid is perfect "depopulator" for goverments, it kills old people and leaves young working power be. 

It's actually also killing young people too, and I assume you don't listen to songs from people like Tom Macdonald?

There is more to it than any of us know, and dividing us each way possible is the common cause of such simple drama like this, I have no problem if people wish to be vaccinated or not just don't choose my preference for me and we're fine

Now I don't keep up with hockey, but if people like this guy in this gyazo pic are coming forward saying nah i'm good, i'd RATHER leave my job than get vaccinated, that rings a lot of alarm bells are they are meant to set an example, and let's not forget all vaccines are still in TRIAL phase and pfizer has also had many many legal battles including in other countries, where they experimented and crippled many young people/infants etc in other countries - Oh and let's not start about Matt Hancock (the guy who pretty much owns it, and is part of the UK gov) who was also NOT vaccinated and still isn't to my knowing yet peer pressuring others to do so

my wife works with the elderly, who apparently always have covid, as I have said previously a day or 2 ago I am high risk, I would be dead if I had the vaccine, and more so if covid was as bad as people claim - And let's not get into the stuff that isn't being published, like this hockey player 

da1329c64f119821ebd564d111893042.png

On 10/12/2021 at 9:37 AM, ez11 said:

you are free to read the above too, got plenty more where it came from, freedom of choice and I wont bash you if you wish to play Russian Roulette with your own life, but for me it's a stand out considering i'm already dying slowly lol

4 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

It's actually also killing young people too, and I assume you don't listen to songs from people like Tom Macdonald?

There is more to it than any of us know, and dividing us each way possible is the common cause of such simple drama like this, I have no problem if people wish to be vaccinated or not just don't choose my preference for me and we're fine

Now I don't keep up with hockey, but if people like this guy in this gyazo pic are coming forward saying nah i'm good, i'd RATHER leave my job than get vaccinated, that rings a lot of alarm bells are they are meant to set an example, and let's not forget all vaccines are still in TRIAL phase and pfizer has also had many many legal battles including in other countries, where they experimented and crippled many young people/infants etc in other countries - Oh and let's not start about Matt Hancock (the guy who pretty much owns it, and is part of the UK gov) who was also NOT vaccinated and still isn't to my knowing yet peer pressuring others to do so

my wife works with the elderly, who apparently always have covid, as I have said previously a day or 2 ago I am high risk, I would be dead if I had the vaccine, and more so if covid was as bad as people claim - And let's not get into the stuff that isn't being published, like this hockey player 

da1329c64f119821ebd564d111893042.png

you are free to read the above too, got plenty more where it came from, freedom of choice and I wont bash you if you wish to play Russian Roulette with your own life, but for me it's a stand out considering i'm already dying slowly lol

Can you explain to me your thought process that you think the vaccine is dangerous because some hockey player (aka someone who got succesful by being good at a sport instead of using his brain) told you it is?

Like whats your other research on this topic? Clearly you didnt use google or read the wiki page on it because the first thing you would notice would be that the vaccine you are talking about isnt even developed by pfizer lmao

Clearly just another labour voter who turned tinfoil head on the vaccine because trump recommended the vaccine and everything trump does has to be bad

34 minutes ago, ez11 said:

Can you explain to me your thought process that you think the vaccine is dangerous because some hockey player (aka someone who got succesful by being good at a sport instead of using his brain) told you it is?

Like whats your other research on this topic? Clearly you didnt use google or read the wiki page on it because the first thing you would notice would be that the vaccine you are talking about isnt even developed by pfizer lmao

Clearly just another labour voter who turned tinfoil head on the vaccine because trump recommended the vaccine and everything trump does has to be bad

There are many people who have had problems with the vaccine, and that has been proven so it isn't just a hockey player at random, you obviously don't do research and are just defending something on no basis

I didn't say the vaccine is developed by pfizer but good job on that one, I stated the obvious, that things such as that are actually causing a lot of problems and is one of the many impacts it has on people.. As for labour voter, no I don't vote, nor am I American so that makes no sense

I am in plenty of discussions and such, where I see actual growing problems with proof to them, and have been to the hospital you know the place they claim is full of people dying many of times as well - Oh and let's not forget ive also been in contact with people who have this deadly killer of a virus, yet i'm here happily and healthy beyond my own general health issues.. 

Good job again mate, ignorance works both ways - As I said, not going to bash you for being a sheep, but if that's the path you want to take that's on you to decide what I do with my life isn't really of your concern beyond that

Let's also not forget simple things like this that can be found in the matter of seconds - https://www.facebook.com/joshyjones89/posts/10159298553596224 and that covid was here 18 months before announced too lmao

Edited by Dbuffed

9 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

There are many people who have had problems with the vaccine, and that has been proven so it isn't just a hockey player at random, you obviously don't do research and are just defending something on no basis

I didn't say the vaccine is developed by pfizer but good job on that one, I stated the obvious, that things such as that are actually causing a lot of problems and is one of the many impacts it has on people.. As for labour voter, no I don't vote, nor am I American so that makes no sense

I am in plenty of discussions and such, where I see actual growing problems with proof to them, and have been to the hospital you know the place they claim is full of people dying many of times as well - Oh and let's not forget ive also been in contact with people who have this deadly killer of a virus, yet i'm here happily and healthy beyond my own general health issues.. 

Good job again mate, ignorance works both ways - As I said, not going to bash you for being a sheep, but if that's the path you want to take that's on you to decide what I do with my life isn't really of your concern beyond that

Let's also not forget simple things like this that can be found in the matter of seconds - https://www.facebook.com/joshyjones89/posts/10159298553596224 and that covid was here 18 months before announced too lmao

At this point I could state that I know thousands of people that got vacinated. Either being colleagues, friends or friends of friends etc. None of them had of had any issues with vaccine and oh boy I know a lot of people who lost parents, grandparents due to virus. @irwtonrs1 really summed up this good, only 16k died from vaccine compared to milions due to covid, so judging simply by that it would be dumb not to take it. He stated that "Taking a Covid-19 vaccine and not suffering from death/adverse reaction IMMEDIATELY =/= Safety" shows how extremely idiotic his conspiracy theory is. There is 3.7 billion people vaccinated now. 3.7 BILLION! And he is crying about 16k dead and world depopulation? People starting to need their booster doses (And please don't make this to another conspiracy theory as booster doses are normal for vaccines e.g. tick-borne encephalitis). Even if we need to get vax every year for rest of hours lives its so idiotic to say that vaccines are made to depopulate people. 

Once again, just look at those idiotic assumptions. 16.000 dead out of 3.760.000.000 , thats 0.00000426%. Thats probably the worst depopulation attempt ever. Why no conspiracy theorist are crying about Mcdonalds, coca cola, kellogs etc. who kill lost of people every year due to unhealthy products.

zymM6iM.png

More than 3.76 billion people worldwide have received a dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, equal to about 48.9 percent of the world population. This map shows the stark gap between vaccination programs in different countries.

• Mio locked this topic